Help with my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouvenius

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys and girls,

I need some advise on how to atrange with my wife. I am a huge diaper fan and would live to wear diapers at least for my self sometimes but best would be together with her. I zold her I wanted to try wearing diapers before and she thought it is strange though she tried with me but wasnt to happy. At that point i had not been able to tell her that i liked wearing it and why I would like to do it. She had heard of abdl but thinks always about the xtreme site of it with being 24/7 and said if I was a abdl she would leave ne. But on the other hand she has a bottle and drinks sometimes baby milk from it.

We also had bought pacifiers before but she did not use them any more. I do not know how I should talk with her about me liking diapers. I like it when she plays little sometimes but i guess if it got deeper in to the topic she would propaply freak out.

Another thing that does not make it easier is that we will get a baby together in may. So I also do not want to be around in diapers at my child as it would propably be weird.

Any advise on what to do?

Can you go back in time and tell her before you got married?

If not then I'd recommend you just be honest. Asking her if she'd mind you wear a diaper is a LOT different than telling her you feel pretty deep about wanting diapers. That the feeling never really goes away, and is more a part of you. That you'd like to pick up wearing them again, even if only occasionally. And also that you'd be discrete and not involve her with your diapers if she prefers.

Honesty, honesty, honesty.

Look at it this way - if you hide this away and bottle it up inside yourself, you're going to end up resenting your wife and that's not cool.
Worse, if you wait and wait and wait and THEN tell her, she gets to feel like an asshole who hasn't been meeting your emotional/physical needs.

Yes, you will need to have several conversations about wearing with your wife. I would try to find some sort of compromise, to have certain times when you could indulge yourself and wear diapers. I had to work around my kids. I had Fridays off while my wife taught math in school and my kids were in school. That's when I wore until the kids were grown and out of the house. Sometimes, we have to find creative ways to make all this work.

Rouvenius said:
She had heard of abdl but thinks always about the xtreme site of it with being 24/7 and said if I was a abdl she would leave ne. But on the other hand she has a bottle and drinks sometimes baby milk from it.

We also had bought pacifiers before but she did not use them any more.

I'm kind of confused. If she's not AB/DL why does she do/has done these things?

That being said I can relate to the hardships of telling a SO. It took me years to tell my fiance. What I did was slowly hinted into it until I eventually spilled. That said my girl is fairly open minded and had an idea anyway, (wasn't good at hiding evidence :sweatdrop: )

There are many different ways of approaching this, but just "sucking it up" isn't a permanent solution.

That’s a tough one. I came out to my wife on our second date. Years before we married. At first, she thought it was cute and participated. That wore off quickly though and shared it was starting to weird her out. She didn’t care that I did it but she didn’t want to be a part of it anymore. We still got married and there were a few rare occasions like when she was drunk or my birthday she would wear and play with me.

I don’t tell her when I wear so she constantly is giving me hugs and patting my but when we go out to see if I am wearing. Then we just grin at each other. Kids haven’t changed anything we just hide it. She is more open and ok with everything now.

Time… Time and patience change things. Maybe a pinch of unconditional love. I wish you luck, I have no silver bullet to offer but don’t give up being you and don’t force it on her till she runs. Just have it around as a part of life and maybe it will blossom.

As so many others have said honesty helps. At this point she's hormonal and pregnant. Unless she is perpetually horny for you then I'd lay off. Then remember that after the baby comes there may be post partum depression. You won't want to push it as an issue for the first year if she has that.

Telling her the truth might help. Explaining why might help. Insisting on her participating won't.

But I've found that wives who really love you will do whatever makes you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back