• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabbycat

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I recently found out my husband (we've been together for 10 years) is abdl. He hid it from me, and everyone else for that matter, out of shame and embarrassment. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage that he did not hesitate to take care of and love as if they were his own. We own a mobile pet grooming business and love all kinds of animals, we have 4 dogs and 2 cats. I was shocked to learn his secret. I am a very open person, willing to try just about anything, and respect that every person is different. I don't think anything less of my husband now that I know, it has brought us closer together being able to talk about it. I have even agreed to try being little. Even if I don't like it, I'll know what he's looking for and be able to make him happy in that way. I'm hoping to talk with some people on here to get advice, suggestions, and insight about having an ABDL spouse and actively participating in his desires.

Hello tabbycat and welcome to the group.

I am very impressed with your willingness to learn and understand about this situation.

I too kept it from my wife for 8 years until it became an issue of hiding it from her.

I learned so much about the condition and gained understanding and self-respect from the information on this site. Because of that I was able to gain control and set boundaries, and in the mean time was also able to face my wife and tell her about it.

We have an understanding and boundaries that are set and followed.

The best of luck to you and The biggest suggestion I can give is to read through the forums until the threads start getting repetitious and it will help you gain and understanding too.

Welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back