Anyone play Fighting games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayneLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm a pretty casual gamer, and never been good at fighters except for the odd one here and there. Recently though I've fallen in love with 'Killer Instinct' on Windows. I can only play when at a friends place, but I've been able to hold my own against them.

My other fave fighter right now is 'Bloody Roar' on the Gamecube, though I'm very much out of practice on it.

I have a broad knowledge of what's out there and have seen most of em in action, but does anyone have a fave franchise they like to sink their knuckles in?

There are only 3 fighting games I'll play. They are Super Smash Bros., Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter, in that order.

Does Pokémon count as fighting games? That's about as violent as I get.

Tekken's remained pretty solidly good. SoulCalibur IV and V put me off that franchise for now. I've always liked the aesthetic Guilty Gear rocks (pun intended).

My favorite fighting games are smash bros, soul calibur, and then mk. I don't really care for others. There's a fan made mlp fighting game called fighting is magic and it's really good too.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Super Smash Bros Melee and Project M.

I love fighting games, especially 2D variety. Killer Instinct is excellent for the combo junkie and technically minded. There are some more fun ones like waku waku or guilty gear. My personal fav is Garou mark of the wolves, the tight controls, hi res visuals and well designed combos make for one of the best fighting games.

I’m a big fan of the street fighter alpha series and its spin offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back