Thread: How well known would you rate diaper loving/fetish compared to other fetishes?

Default How well known would you rate diaper loving/fetish compared to other fetishes?

Ok so I know there are a lot of fetishes out there and I know for some DL's it isn't even a fetish. But I was curious after searching other types of fetishes out there like foot fetishes and tree fetishes, Just how well known in the public eyes do you think we are compared to other fetishes?
    I don't know if it's just me but its seems diaper fetishism is fairly common. I've seen it a few times around on fetish lists.
    But I would say the most common one for me is BDSM which I heard about in several different tv shows. Along with fifty shades of grey promoting it like crazy I would say that would further add to it being the most well known. What are your thoughts?

Neither of them are well know. In fact, it hasn't been but a year since people and professionals alike have started to realize there is a difference between a diaper lover and a diaper fetish. Most ABDL's, if not all, are still misdiagnosed and miscategorized as having a psyco-sexual disorder.

This alone proves it is not only NOT well know, but still misunderstood.