• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayneLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello everyone, I'm Stayne Lion (or Stayne for short) :3 I've come here to explore a new side of myself. I'm fairly introverted, and sometimes have a hard time talking with people. But once I get comfortable with someone I can talk for hours about nothing and everything ^^;;

I enjoy wetting myself, and eventually my curiosity about going back to diapers has led me here :]

I'm a geeky guy, who plays video games casually. I mostly collect action figures and Lego. I'm also a furry which it seems like it will be well received here as well.

I enjoy learning about all sorts of topics. I am very new to this side of myself, so I'm looking forward to be able to tap this wealth of knowledge offered here. I'm still a bit hesitant, but I feel like this is a pretty welcoming community.

Last edited:
Well let me be the first then to say, "Welcome!" This is a welcoming community. Don't be afraid to ask the group questions. We were all new to this at some time or another! Enjoy your time here!

StayneLion said:
Hello everyone, I'm Stayne Lion (or Stayne for short) :3 I've come here to explore a new side of myself. I'm fairly introverted, and sometimes have a hard time talking with people. But once I get comfortable with someone I can talk for hours about nothing and everything ^^;;

I enjoy wetting myself, and eventually my curiosity about going back to diapers has won me over ^^;;

I'm a geeky guy, who plays video games casually. I mostly collect action figures and Lego. I'm also a furry which it seems like it will be well received here as well.

I enjoy learning about all sorts of topics. I am very new to this side of myself, so I'm looking forward to be able to tap this wealth of knowledge offered here. I'm still a bit hesitant, but I feel like this is a pretty welcoming community.

Hi and welcome also. You wrote a good introduction. I think you'll enjoy this site as we're pretty friendly. We're also open in our discussions concerning diapers, regression, etc. I hope you will feel comfortable in participating in the many discussions. It can be a lot of fun.

Thank you :D I'll do my best! It's been years since I've used a traditional forum, so it'll take me a bit to get back in the groove.

I'm really excited to dig in!

Welcome and I know what you mean. Getting back in the swing of forums is a tough cookie at times but you'll get use to it. I hope this site and all its members can give you insight to the abdl side and lifestyle you wanna pursue.

Hello there :) love your intro! If you don't mi d me asking, what video games do you like to play? I love video games too (that's when I like to wear nappies). Hope you have fun here :)

Hmmm I do a little bit of pc gaming and mostly Nintendo systems. I love my 3DS and WiiU, but haven't been playing much recently. I am kinda falling in love with the new Killer Instinct game for windows >3> I've never been much for fighters, but I had the original on Snes and when I heard it was getting an update I knew I had to at least attempt it. Played it at a friends place (who are hard into games, fighters especially) and I instantly clicked with Saberwulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back