Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so I want to buy a cargo van and transform it into a camper and live and travel the world for a couple of years

I just want to know what are your life goals ambitions

Not to grow up....or to become a pirate...

I'm a musician and my #1 life goal is to be able to work with music for the rest of my life while being able to pay rent & buy diapers and other little stuff.

While I've always dreamt of being one of the greatest, that isn't necessarily my life goal. I don't care if I end up as a record producer for less famous songs as long as I can make a living out of it.

Good luck with your goals! :)

Last edited:
A successful DJ and music producer. I currently took an electronic music class in college and passed with flying colors. So i'm pretty optimistic about my future

My goal recently has been to learn as many of the difficult Romantic pieces written for piano, mostly Chopin. I seem to be on track at the moment.

My best advice is always have a conventional plan to fall back on. Get at least 1 specialty degree even if it is vocational or associate degree. Have that as a backup. Pursue your dreams, if you can afford to do it. I got the degree and worked for a big company for 10 years. Was able to save well so when trouble came(our division was sold off in 1989), I tried to start a business with my hobby skills. after 5 years and all my life savings, I finally had to take a part time job to carry things, but i was determined and in 1997, put up a website and the rest is as they say, history. So if it is something you really want to do and are willing to put all of your time into it, you will succeed. Just remember that when things get their most difficult, those who you will expect the most support from will be the ones telling you to throw in the towel. Follow your instincts. Good luck.

Well.....become a professional free style FPV "drone" pilot. Become an fully qualified electrician and also joing the airforce. But above all that find a loving girlfriend/mommy.

My grown up self wants to learn how to push away negative thoughts. My little self wants to have a permanent place inside the grown up self and permission to come out more often (even in public places).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back