• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi you guys =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinBuu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! im a DL from Melbourne, Australia. Thought I would join up here to maybe make some diaper-friends :) Hmm a little about me and my love of nappies perhaps? I've always liked them, I can remmeber stealing my sisters nappies when I was like 5 and wearing them haha.

Some other stuff: I love music, both listening to and playing. Love anime and lots of TV shows/movies and love fooooooooood.

Hello MajinBuu and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

MajinBuu said:
Hi! im a DL from Melbourne, Australia. Thought I would join up here to maybe make some diaper-friends :) Hmm a little about me and my love of nappies perhaps? I've always liked them, I can remmeber stealing my sisters nappies when I was like 5 and wearing them haha.

Some other stuff: I love music, both listening to and playing. Love anime and lots of TV shows/movies and love fooooooooood.

Hi and welcome to the site. What instrument do you play? I'm a professional musician who plays piano, keyboards and organ. I used to play in a very good rock band for 15 years.

I play bass guitar (electric) in a band with my brother who plays guitar and sings and our friend who drums. We do like 80-90s early 2000s Rock n roll covers :) we began to try more 80s keyboard stuff like icehouse and INXS which was good fun as well, I really enjoy playing that kind of music more. What kind of music dos you play on your band if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to you as well MajinBuu! Music fascinates me, I love listening to it. For the life of me, I can not produce it though. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back