Thread: Reassure Overnight Briefs

Default Reassure Overnight Briefs

I was on HDIS the other day and noticed a brand that I've always ignored up to now: Reassure. It seems like it might be the house brand, though I see they're also available on Kmart.com/sears.com. I called HDIS about them and they claim they're SUPER high-capacity, but I'm dubious given how many come in a small package. Does anyone have any actual experience with these diapers? Are they any good?

-RMS

I'm a tad annoyed with them, I requested a sample from them about 4 months ago, they never sent it. I'd wanted to see if they were worth buying. Also think the pics they use may be inaccurate as the one product looks like a poly or they have it described wrong as breathable.

there reassure premium over night are the same exact diaper as the northsore breathable over nights. there other reassure are made by 1st quality.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    there reassure premium over night are the same exact diaper as the northsore breathable over nights. there other reassure are made by 1st quality.
    Okay, that explains a lot. You can get the Reassure Overnight briefs on kmart/sears for pretty cheap, and the package looks nearly identical to what's on HDIS for a LOT more. The only difference I can see in the packaging is the word "Premium" on the top left corner. They both claim to have the same level of absorbency ("Overnight") but the price is so different I just knew something had to be up.

Thank you for helping me understand that.

-RMS

I wear them before there not bad diaper to use for overnight.

The Premium are different than the the other over nights. The ones kmart has are the regular over nights. There the prevail extended wear. Not a bad diaper for day use. But not so good at night. They lack padding the in the front and wing area. Please look here. http://www.reassure.com/products.html
    Last edited by INCONTAL; 01-Jan-2017 at 18:28. Reason: Added link to help.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    The Premium are different than the the other over nights. The ones kmart has are the regular over nights. There the prevail extended wear. Not a bad diaper for day use. But not so good at night. They lack padding the in the front and wing area. Please look here. http://www.reassure.com/products.html
    Thanks, INCONTAL. I've used the Prevail Extended Wear and you're right that they're okay for daytime, but I would never use them for "extended wear." :-)

-RMS