Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Did the depend go back to plastic back or are they still cloth.

Poohbearboy said:
Did the depend go back to plastic back or are they still cloth.

no, they absolutely did not go back to plastic, still feel like paper towels (and as they care less about their customer feedback then whoever handles cost cutting suggestions they won't ever be plastic again).... where did you hear it was plastic again?

my insurance company apparently has access to the plastic-backed depends(left over stock?). I get three packs every quarter as a supplement for my Prevail diapers(which suck cause they leak)

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

My understanding is that depends does still have a very limited supply of plastic backed diapers, but no longer sells them in any major stores. Not sure if they are still making them or just slowly getting rid of their old storage though.

The company that WAS sending them suddenly does NOT have them and is now exclusively carrying Prevail-strange coincidence, huh?
Prevail SUCKS: all of these sell-out companies need to at least carry ONE diaper that's thick with plastic covering.
The vinyl and plastic pants supplyers are probably having a field day now that leaks are abundant throughout the land😃

BabelBilly said:
The company that WAS sending them suddenly does NOT have them and is now exclusively carrying Prevail-strange coincidence, huh?
Prevail SUCKS: all of these sell-out companies need to at least carry ONE diaper that's thick with plastic covering.
The vinyl and plastic pants supplyers are probably having a field day now that leaks are abundant throughout the land��

Prevail still has one decent diaper, the first quality IB brief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back