Happy, Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperDamper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really hope you all get the best in the upcoming year. I am going to ring in the new year with a Bambino Classico in the hopes that Many diaper adventures await.

The following are hopes for my fellow DL's and ABDL's, etc. :

1. A full stash of your favorite diapers, with many different trial brands to be available.

2. A stash to be private and un-discoverable, if should be needed.

3. A non-judgemental person to help you and understand you and your diaper needs.

4. A full bank account to fund all needs, incuding diapers!

5. Health

6. A full and enjoyable life situation.

7. As many fun times and remarkable life experiences possible.

We are all one in this thing as we all share this. Much love to you all!

May we all be blessed this upcoming year!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well. I think 2016 was a rough year for many of us. I'm hoping 2017 will be better but the recent political events have me on edge. I find that it's important to take one day at a time and to do something enjoyable each day. For me it may be diapers, but it's the routine things that keep me going. I start with the morning paper and a good cup of coffee. I watch the Today Show and move on from there. I usually do some reading, take a walk or bike, and play piano. Each day contains something to be discovered.

Happy new year. It certainly has been a rough year here as well. Hope to have a much better 2017.

dogboy said:
Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well. I think 2016 was a rough year for many of us. I'm hoping 2017 will be better but the recent political events have me on edge. I find that it's important to take one day at a time and to do something enjoyable each day. For me it may be diapers, but it's the routine things that keep me going. I start with the morning paper and a good cup of coffee. I watch the Today Show and move on from there. I usually do some reading, take a walk or bike, and play piano. Each day contains something to be discovered.

The political events are a concern but I quit worrying too much. We did not have a great choice this cycle! I still watch from a vast outlet of media. I used to watch Today. If you can then more power to you, ha. Most mainstream media is far too left, Fox far too right. Few talk about any real issues, just smoke screens. We all know when the 'big plans' are implemented it will eventually be good for none of the general population. Just the same, is good to enjoy the freedom we have now in the US.

Whatever happened to true freedom: life, liberty, and pusuit of happiness? Oh, we are trading it due to our apathy, and voting choices are made due to perceived big brother security.

Happy New Year everybody. 2016 was shit for a lot of us. Hopefully 2017 will be better. #StayDiapered

This year I'm definitely going to work on loving myself, and striving to be the best person I can be. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back