Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I suppose this is more toward anyone who has bedwetting issues.
I am just wondering if I am the only one who likes doing it on purpose more than just waking up to it?

Waking up to a wet diaper or wet bed is kinda disappointing to me. Not as fun as when you are aware when you do it.

I don't normally create odd threads like this :sweatdrop: ...

Maybe I'm just confused, by how I'm reading this.
Waking up to a wet diaper or wet bed is kinda disappointing to me.
so you mean you want to go while you are awake? but then I read
Not as fun as when you are aware when you do it
So you don't want to be awake?

So do you want to be awake and peeeing or do you want an accident?, can't really be in control of bedwetting and asleep

rennecfox said:
Maybe I'm just confused, by how I'm reading this. so you mean you want to go while you are awake? but then I read So you don't want to be awake?

So do you want to be awake and peeeing or do you want an accident?, can't really be in control of bedwetting and asleep

Oh sorry it's due to my failure in punctuation probably.
The first one you said is what I meant. I like to be aware of it and do it on purpose. I don't like to wake up with it having occurred while being unaware.

yeah, I don't think anyone who lives it wants to have it happen involuntarily because once that is happening it becomes almost impossible to stop. yeah a diaper at night is much more convienient when you don't want to get out of bed and go back and forth to the bathroom 30 times some nights.

rennecfox said:
yeah, I don't think anyone who lives it wants to have it happen involuntarily because once that is happening it becomes almost impossible to stop. yeah a diaper at night is much more convienient when you don't want to get out of bed and go back and forth to the bathroom 30 times some nights.

Right, I suppose that makes sense. It sorta was brought up cause I put on a diaper last night and fell asleep before I could use it >.< ... woke up and was wet and felt like, well that was a waste. XD

Well... I have some occasional IC issues (and I'm glad they tend to be episodic because they are very inconvenient), but bedwetting has never been one of them. It's a bit weird sometimes because there are days that I literally cannot go without protection, but then once I'm asleep everything works as it should. It's anxiety-driven, really.

When I do wear at night, it is definitely annoying to wake up and have to deliberately wet because my bladder is full, and I often find I wish I could turn that off and on like a switch. But I have to be grateful for that level of functionality, really.

I'm not entirely sure if this helps or answers your question at all. o.o;

Sapphyre said:
Well... I have some occasional IC issues (and I'm glad they tend to be episodic because they are very inconvenient), but bedwetting has never been one of them. It's a bit weird sometimes because there are days that I literally cannot go without protection, but then once I'm asleep everything works as it should. It's anxiety-driven, really.

When I do wear at night, it is definitely annoying to wake up and have to deliberately wet because my bladder is full, and I often find I wish I could turn that off and on like a switch. But I have to be grateful for that level of functionality, really.

I'm not entirely sure if this helps or answers your question at all. o.o;

Ya, I never wake up in the middle of the night to go XD. To a degree I wish I could wake up just so I can do it on purpose lol.
It's a bit odd cause I have been a bed wetter for a quite a long time and the first time I realized I liked wetting the bed and wearing diapers it was pretty weird for me. I thought I must be crazy. XD

It's like something I hated for the longest time as it caused so many issues but yet I found myself doing it deliberately. I used to feel so ashamed when I did that. Course I got over it and just accepted there is nothing wrong with it. :p

But ya, these days I much rather prefer doing it on purpose. Waking up to a wet bed ... or diaper without knowing you wet is just so not fun. XD

Reactions: Ryanwet
That's very interesting. ^^; For me, the experience of wetting isn't as important as the feeling afterwards, so by contrast, I'd prefer to wake up wet than to wake up and have to wet. Usually, when I do wake up for that, I just go back to sleep again afterward and sort of simulate waking up wet later on.

But I'm still very VERY glad that I don't "have" to. Having any experience with that might very well change my feelings about it. o.o;

When I wear a diaper to bed I expect that the diaper will/should contain the urine. However, lately despite my best efforts I also wake up to a saturated bed. I always wear plastic pants over my diapers, perhaps the plastic pants cannot contain all the urine and squeezes or leaks from the waist band. I generally sleep on my back, or my side, still leaks onto the bed. I try to roll on my belly to perhaps fill the front of the diaper when the back is saturated but the bed is already wet. I do not wake up to pee, and when I go to bed wearing a clean dry diaper I always wake up to a very wet diaper.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I've not had a bedwetting problem but I think I can understand the irritation. I'd also be annoyed if I was a sleepwalker who ate while asleep. Eating is a fun activity and I'd want to be awake to enjoy it. I enjoy being able to use my diapers (totally aside from not wanting to actually need them), so I think I'd be missing out wetting while asleep. The closest I get is sometimes waking up and going and going right back to sleep.

Sapphyre said:
When I do wear at night, it is definitely annoying to wake up and have to deliberately wet because my bladder is full

This isn't exactly on topic, but... I guess this speaks to just how lazy I can be, but on the occasions I wear a good diaper to bed, I almost don't want bothered, waking up and needing to wet. Like, rolling onto my back, relaxing, and letting go is almost too much of a chore. :sweatdrop:

I think being aware of it/awake does allow for more enjoyment whilst it's happening.
Last night I tried to wet in my sleep, but it turned out that I couldn't sleep until I had wet my diaper. Probably because I don't sleep in a diaper often, or go to bed without having first gone to toilet.

I enjoy both being awake and wetting on purpose or waking up and find that I have wet sometime while asleep. most times it is a combination of both wet at least once while awake and wet more when asleep. It doesn't make any difference if I am diapered or not i'll wet overnight. Bed is very well protected so it is not an issue. I have wet the bed my whole life although not as often as I do now form sometime in my late teens to early 40's it was as little as once a month so I never diapered up after I started wetting as often as once or twice a week I started to wear a diaper at night . now in my 60's i wet every night I have not been dry in the mornings for several years now.
Could I be dry if I really tried ??? I don't think so.

Reactions: Ryanwet and Wetshisbed
KimbaStarshine said:
This isn't exactly on topic, but... I guess this speaks to just how lazy I can be, but on the occasions I wear a good diaper to bed, I almost don't want bothered, waking up and needing to wet. Like, rolling onto my back, relaxing, and letting go is almost too much of a chore. :sweatdrop:

That's about how I feel, except I'm usually not even able to let go without getting up to at least a kneeling position. So it's extra annoying, but still better than going all the way to the bathroom (and usually leaking slightly on my way back). And a lot better than actually HAVING to wear every single night, of course, though by now I usually do anyway because I just feel uncomfortable otherwise. o.o

I much prefer waking wet with no memory to purposeful wetting during the night. Accidental rekindles memories of my childhood bed-wetting which at some point became sexual.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Sapphyre said:
That's about how I feel, except I'm usually not even able to let go without getting up to at least a kneeling position.

Usually I can go on my back. I managed it once this morning, but when I woke back up and needed to go again, my bladder just wouldn't budge, which was kind of weird, and I ended up standing.

KimbaStarshine said:
Usually I can go on my back. I managed it once this morning, but when I woke back up and needed to go again, my bladder just wouldn't budge, which was kind of weird, and I ended up standing.

I find it's easy to go in the evening, but for some reason as morning creeps in I require more concentration. No idea why.

This is exactly what happens to me EVERY single night. I have urge incontinence, and with a sphincter muscle that doesn't want to open up when its supposed to.

I wake up every night, often multiple times, with an urge to pee. I have to purposely push to pee, then I can go back to sleep. While it does feel good to relieve myself in bed, it is very interrupting to my overall sleep. It often leaves me tired the next morning in spite of giving myself nine hours for rest.

Be careful what you wish for, this is not as pleasant as you might think.

My situation is similar to Slomo's. I wear a diaper 24/7 because of urge incontinence. During the night, I am usually awakened a couple of times with an uncomfortably full bladder. If I try to get up, I begin wetting uncontrollably before I'm fully out of bed. So there is not point in trying to go to the bathroom. Generally, I just wet my diaper and go back to sleep. However, I prefer not to have my sleep interrupted. On rare occasions, I wet without waking and wish that would happen more often.

As someone who didn't originally wet the bed, untrained, and started wetting the bed as a result, I prefer wetting unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back