Thread: Derik The Punkasaurusrex Here!

Default Derik The Punkasaurusrex Here!

Hi, all, this is Derik. Hope all you Littles, Bigs and various other diaper-loving folks are getting ready for a hopefully exciting and wonderful new year. Much love, and lots a fun,
    The Punkasaurusrex.

Hello dpunkasaurusrex and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by dpunkasaurusrex View Post
    Hi, all, this is Derik. Hope all you Littles, Bigs and various other diaper-loving folks are getting ready for a hopefully exciting and wonderful new year. Much love, and lots a fun,
    The Punkasaurusrex.
    Hello and thanks for the comment. I would like to know what do you like doing in your spear time and maybe you can full me no pun intended and a few other Littles and diaper loving folks on what other adult babyish things you like doing?

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello dpunkasaurusrex and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks for the response, guys. Outside of the AB/DL community, I love hiking, cuddling with my cat, spending time with my boyfriend, music (listening, as well as playing guitar, and ukelele), reading, writing, dancing, gaming and marathoning films.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angellothefox View Post
    Hello and thanks for the comment. I would like to know what do you like doing in your spear time and maybe you can full me no pun intended and a few other Littles and diaper loving folks on what other adult babyish things you like doing?
    Well, Angelothefox, my AB/DL interests outside of wearing diapers are limited. I do occasionally enjoy pacifiers, sippy cups and bottles, but I actually prefer taking a daddy/big bro role.

Quote Originally Posted by dpunkasaurusrex View Post
    Thanks for the response, guys. Outside of the AB/DL community, I love hiking, cuddling with my cat, spending time with my boyfriend, music (listening, as well as playing guitar, and ukelele), reading, writing, dancing, gaming and marathoning films.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Angelothefox, my AB/DL interests outside of wearing diapers are limited. I do occasionally enjoy pacifiers, sippy cups and bottles, but I actually prefer taking a daddy/big bro role.
    Wow Maybe we can RP in PM some time