identify this diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks similar to the art on the Little Paws (marci) but I don't think it's a match? Image on the back of the shell matches the image across the tape panel, has curly blue borders on the sides, double tapes.

CRA7e3CU8AAwYGF.jpg-large.jpeg CRA7e3DUkAAu1kw.jpg-large.jpg CRA7e28UwAEIFYi.jpg-large.jpg

I've never seen a diaper that has a single portrait print on the back like that, leaving the center plain white, it works well to highlight the art.

Holy moly! That's hand drawn? Incredible!

It looks like a sticker from Abu to me and probably on a dry 24/7 or Abu simple

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

the drawing on the back is quite amazing...

askmelater47 said:
It looks like a sticker from Abu to me and probably on a dry 24/7 or Abu simple

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

That's correct, Theres a link to the diaper before it was put on in my post

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
the drawing on the back is quite amazing...

Yeah he's quite a talented guy, he does also sometimes draws box pictures on the abu diapers sent out

Yes, this is indeed a hand draw design by me :) Unfortunately it was only a "one of a kind" X.X But yes, the "Husky Playtime" diaper sticker was a result of this design through ABU.

Reactions: tiny
AitoKitsune said:
Yes, this is indeed a hand draw design by me :) Unfortunately it was only a "one of a kind" X.X But yes, the "Husky Playtime" diaper sticker was a result of this design through ABU.

It's the fox, the mould, the legend himself.

AitoKitsune said:

I couldn't help but look at it and think "that HAS to be a retail product, it's production quality!" It really does look like something that's the result of hours with photoshop - you have an incredible command of those markers and that's a talent I know I personally will never have. It's a shame to hear those aren't available, you really ought to think about some way to reproduce the prints, even in small runs.

I'm surprised you're not using the ABU Simple - I think I read on one of your pages (FA?) that you drew those on a Dry247? (or was this before the Simple was available?)

Dry 24/7 diaper. Nice drawing. :thumbsup:

bambinod said:
I couldn't help but look at it and think "that HAS to be a retail product, it's production quality!" It really does look like something that's the result of hours with photoshop - you have an incredible command of those markers and that's a talent I know I personally will never have. It's a shame to hear those aren't available, you really ought to think about some way to reproduce the prints, even in small runs.

I'm surprised you're not using the ABU Simple - I think I read on one of your pages (FA?) that you drew those on a Dry247? (or was this before the Simple was available?)
He had gotten the drys before the simples were available they may have been out when he made it though, but he used the drys since he had a bunch

bambinod said:

Indeed these were drawn on 24/7's before ABU Simple was available. These designs are what ultimately caught Casey's attention, which resulted in having me create some stickers and more designs for ABU. I may create my own "stamp" system for replicating my own art on diapers. I just don't have a heck of a lot of these days working almost two full time jobs X.X

AitoKitsune said:
Indeed these were drawn on 24/7's before ABU Simple was available. These designs are what ultimately caught Casey's attention, which resulted in having me create some stickers and more designs for ABU. I may create my own "stamp" system for replicating my own art on diapers. I just don't have a heck of a lot of these days working almost two full time jobs X.X

I just noticed your ava has paws full of crayons, how appropriate! Keep up the good work

bambinod said:
I just noticed your ava has paws full of crayons, how appropriate! Keep up the good work
Yeah he was also the one that told me to get them on the tape panel of my marci badge XD.

rennecfox said:
Yeah he was also the one that told me to get them on the tape panel of my marci badge XD.

True story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back