Diaper Depot in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Last week I had the pleasure to stop at Diaper Depot on Memorial Drive in Atlanta where they carry ABUniverse and Rearz diapers. Helen was unjudgemental and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone living or passing through Atlanta.

lilran said:
Last week I had the pleasure to stop at Diaper Depot on Memorial Drive in Atlanta where they carry ABUniverse and Rearz diapers.

Well if you're going to only carry two brands, can't have picked it better.

what were the prices on the rearz like? I got some birthday cash and would try them since diaper depot is local for me

bambinod said:
Well if you're going to only carry two brands, can't have picked it better.

I looked at their Facebook page, their header photo of their counter has other brands on display. I saw Tranquility and Abena in there as well.

KenworthW900b said:
what were the prices on the rearz like? I got some birthday cash and would try them since diaper depot is local for me

Rearz is on the higher end price-wise. If you don't live in Canada (or somewhere Rearz has an outlet) then you get hit more for shipping. That makes them a premium price source for us in the USA.

Similar to say, DiaperConneseur

The Rearz were a bit pricey. The ABU Space were @$65.00 for four packages.

The Rearz prices might go down starting 2017 if the shop bought a membership (which would be the smart move with that kind of volume) which would enable them to get free shipping for 2017 calendar year.

bambinod said:
Rearz is on the higher end price-wise. If you don't live in Canada (or somewhere Rearz has an outlet) then you get hit more for shipping. That makes them a premium price source for us in the USA.

Similar to say, DiaperConneseur

They sell Rearz here in the USA. http://www.cooshietooshiez.com/ I have not bought from them yet. But their prices seemed reasonable.

CT is a bit expensive, I bought a case of large Inspire+ and it was like 90 some which was basically as much as ordering from Rearz directly.

ClickyKeys said:
CT is a bit expensive, I bought a case of large Inspire+ and it was like 90 some which was basically as much as ordering from Rearz directly.

Yep that's annoying when a local retailer start stocking a product, but ends up marking it up so much that you don't save anything (or on occasion, it costs LESS) to buy direct from out of country... Bambino did that with Safari, I think you save all of like $3 a case by ordering from Bambino instead of internationally from Rearz up in Canada.

ct is soo expensive because they basically charge the full regular price and shipping from rearz. the only real advantage is the delivery time.

lilran said:
The Rearz were a bit pricey. The ABU Space were @$65.00 for four packages.

That's a really good price for the ABU Space, nearly $20 cheaper than buying a half case from ABU. :claps:

alexchar1982 said:
ct is soo expensive because they basically charge the full regular price and shipping from rearz. the only real advantage is the delivery time.

Not even that, when I ordered mine they came from Rearz anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back