Anyone else attached to their bottle but indifferent about paci?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I love my baba but I am completely indifferent about my paci, it is cute for pictures but I prefer my bottle.. Anyone else feel the same?

NoooOoOooOooo! My paci is very soothing, especially when it's nap time or bed time - it keeps me from fussing and tossing and turning in my sleep.

Yep. I really like my bottle, but pacifiers are just "okay" to me.

I prefer my pacifier, but I rather have a bottle in front of me. Than a full frontal lobotomy. Hee, hee

I like my paci more than my bottle I often find times where I don't want to take it out of my mouth.

Songnar said:
NoooOoOooOooo! My paci is very soothing, especially when it's nap time or bed time - it keeps me from fussing and tossing and turning in my sleep.

Same!

I do prefer my bottle. I just find it more soothing. I do like pacis though, but just not quite as much.

I much prefer my paci over the bottle. It calms me when reading, writing things when I work from home, and of course helps me sleep as I calm down. The bottle is fun but not as needed for me.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

I am extremely attached to my Nuk Sippy, I tried a pacifier but it really did nothing for me. I don't even really want one. So I get what your saying little belle.

LittleBelle said:
I love my baba but I am completely indifferent about my paci, it is cute for pictures but I prefer my bottle.. Anyone else feel the same?

I prefer my pacifier over the bottle. However, this may be because I've found the right adult paci that fits my mouth but only have a baby bottle that is too small. The short teat is engaged only with my top front teeth and tip of my tong. The liquid following through the nipple cools my teeth. While not painful, it is an unpleasant feeling. Perhaps if I had an appropriate sized nipple it would be different.

Babybike2 said:
I prefer my pacifier over the bottle. However, this may be because I've found the right adult paci that fits my mouth but only have a baby bottle that is too small.
Yeah, I was pretty indifferent until I got the right paci. It went from an activity to affirm my identity, albeit poorly, to an activity of extreme comfort that also strongly affirms my little persona. I long for my paci now when I can't use it. Everyone seems to like those Baby Pants pacifiers but they just aren't as comfy, and baby pacifiers are just too small. I blew a lot of money on mine but it was definitely worth it, I'm sucking on it every chance I get.

But with the bottles, try warming your drink!

Not me! Paci I can suck on all afternoon... Um... Maybe even most of the night!

Bottle is nice, but it's over too soon!

Also... To be honest... you gotta deal with cleaning them right away!

ZombieHugs said:
Yeah, I was pretty indifferent until I got the right paci.

What did you get if you don't mind me asking?

AdorableRabbit said:
What did you get if you don't mind me asking?
I got the adult pacifier with the MST7 (silicone) nipple from adultpacifier.com

I absolutely love my bottle I always seem to have trouble when it comes to a paci I just can't seem to get as attached to a paci as I can a bottle.

the bottle for seems to have a much more calming affect than a paci and I use my thumb more anyways.

LittleAndrea said:
I am extremely attached to my Nuk Sippy, I tried a pacifier but it really did nothing for me. I don't even really want one. So I get what your saying little belle.

Is a number sippy a sippy cup with a bottle attachment?

CryBaby said:
Is a number sippy a sippy cup with a bottle attachment?

Nuk is the brand it has a silicone spout so it is sort of across between a bottle and a sippy cup.

I love my baba!! I love my paci! I have to have both as my comforter

I admit I use my bottle a LOT more than my pacifier. I think that's just because I use it drink alcohol though- and I drink a lot most every night. The bottle helps slow me down though, so I never get drunk.

Solomon so u drink alcohol in your bottle, never thought of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back