Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plastic-Backed NonABDL Diaper

Default Plastic-Backed NonABDL Diaper

Hey all,

Looking to make a purchase for some new plastic backed non-abdl diapers. I have purchased both M4's and ATN's and was happy with them. Are there any other options besides those two and the 24/7's and Northshores? Thanks in advance!

mikejames

Rearz, Bambino and ABU which are all ABDL companies do make a plane white plastic backed diaper with no prints on them. So I guess technically they're not "non ABDL" but they are devoid of all ABDL markings.

Yeah I guess I should've rephrased it. Trying to avoid those companies, for cost reasons.

I use First Quality briefs a lot when looking for a non ABDL diaper. They are sold at a lot of medical supply stores and are cheep ($10-$18 per package) but still work fairly well. I also go to my local thrift stores regularly and find a lot of plastic backed briefs of all different types there for even cheaper (Usually like $2-$7 there). Depends even has some that they sell too if you can find them (Usually Rite-Aid has some) but there not very good and don't hold very much.

Molicare super plus, A+, and iD slip are all premium plastic backed that are non-abdl.

To be honest there's nothing much to offer being what's available here. That's just about all that's actually worth getting tbh.

Attends with Waistband, but, avoid like the plague.

Tranquility ATNs, First Quality IB Briefs, Attends Healthcare Poly briefs, Attends Healthcare Waistband briefs, Wings has a poly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WildBlueCrinkle View Post
    Attends with Waistband, but, avoid like the plague.
    It's really not that bad a brief, thin as jockey shorts, but with a stuffer it's pretty comfortable, been wearing them all week at work >>;
    Last edited by rennecfox; 30-Dec-2016 at 07:47.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    I really like the Rearz Inspire+ InControl
    I want to try those so bad. I heard that is the thickest diaper on the market. But I could be wrong. I may have to order those thick diapers.