• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, im new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyzPaghetti

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi, i am a 19 year old ab-ish dl from mississippi! I like to listen to and collect records, i am a gamer and i love to paint and sculpt and do woodwork. At the epicenter of all the things i love, though, is my girlfriend, hopefully soon to be fiance and wife. Thats pretty much all ive got for an introduction, (not too good at these things) but feel free to ask questions!!!!!

Hey, welcome and nice little intro btw. Seems we share a few interests haha. Is your gf aware of your abdl?

ozbub said:
Hey, welcome and nice little intro btw. Seems we share a few interests haha. Is your gf aware of your abdl?
lol Thank you, i wasnt sure it was very decent, but thats consoling. Anyways, she is aware and is half willing to participate. She is kind of bipolar about it though. She will get really defensive and angry sometimes, even from only asking once or twice.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

I'd say that's pretty standard. It's not really a 'normal' activity. Cool that she is at least some way accepting. My partner is kind of good about it, but yeah, can run a bit hot and cold which can get frustrating. I still think it's awesome that I can at least be myself when I need to... plenty here can't.

ozbub said:
I'd say that's pretty standard. It's not really a 'normal' activity. Cool that she is at least some way accepting. My partner is kind of good about it, but yeah, can run a bit hot and cold which can get frustrating. I still think it's awesome that I can at least be myself when I need to... plenty here can't.
Right. And i have to say, she did do something that made me really happy/proud. I ordered her some of her own diapers, some lf the new dc amors, and when she got the first one on, she said i couldnt wear any or she would never wear them again 😝😂😍 so she loved those. And lately she has been better and mlre nice about diapers. She and i have gone to the movies three times in the last month and every time, she wore one (one time she was on the way to the bathroom in between scenes and had an accident!😲 but i still feel like the future is very cloudy and unsure. I dont know if i want to have kids and try to balance diapers or not. Id rather not but i want kids, but i dont want to give up diapers. Too tough.

Yeah pretty sure giving up is not an option lol... but heaps of people balance this with kids. I guess you'd just have to keep it part of your private life.

ozbub said:
Yeah pretty sure giving up is not an option lol... but heaps of people balance this with kids. I guess you'd just have to keep it part of your private life.
It just seems so impossible. All of the risk of your children finding out? I would not want them to know. Maybe ill juat have lots of dogs :)

Hahaha the dogs would probably out you quicker. Anyway pretty sure plenty of people manage to keep all sorts of stuff from their kids. I wouldn't have any idea what my folks ever got up to and I'm pretty observant.

ozbub said:
Hahaha the dogs would probably out you quicker. Anyway pretty sure plenty of people manage to keep all sorts of stuff from their kids. I wouldn't have any idea what my folks ever got up to and I'm pretty observant.
That is a nice thought lol i do remember rifling through all of their things when they were gone and they still managed to keep a lot of things from me.

Ahhh kids .... who'd have em.
lol seriously hahaha nah I love kids.
Anywho it's like 2.15am here and I gotta crash. I'll look forward to seeing you round. Enjoy 😊

Yeah, thabks for syluch a warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back