Convincing my girlfriend to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

phires

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So I've been dating my girl for a year, and I've told her that I'm into ABDL and DDLG stuff, and I was wondering if there was any way to get her to try any of this stuff? She acts very childish and almost exactly like a little but the farthest we've gone with any of this stuff is her letting my call her 'princess' every now and then. Any tips on how to get her to try and wear?

Remind her that nudity and indecent exposure are felonies and that should convince her to wear; clothes at least...

It's probably best to let her decide if she wants to wear on her own.
Diapers aren't exactly a thing that should be pushed on people especially if they're not part of the fetish themselves.

I agree with Sheepies. The only thing you really can do is to ask her if she'd like to participate. If she says no, I wouldn't push it beyond that for the reason Sheepies gave.

Also agree with Sheepies. You can tell her that her wearing is an interest for you and ask her if that would be something she'd be willing to try. If she has concerns, you can try to address them (for example, if she has misunderstandings about hygiene or questions about the overall comfort of wearing, you can explain those). But that's it. If you bring it up, respond to her concerns and she still doesn't want to do it, then you shouldn't push anymore.

Hey, be grateful she is accepting, and if by chance she becomes curious herself, awesome. But it's totally not cool, and unrealistic to expect her to develop a personal interest. Please don't pressure her cause it would most likely backfire. Maybe just be open to what her needs are. If you can fulfil those, in time she might consider having a go at wearing for you.

Just be honest. Express that you would like her to try wearing but don't push her on it. She needs to feel comfortable with it and I suspect you also want her to be comfortable. So let her take it at her own pace.

Don't push it. And mistake #1 is focusing on her wearing a diaper instead of her as a whole. She should feel that SHE turns you on, not the diaper. So if she does wear for you, then remember to focus on her. It will really help.

One other pro tip... don't put the cart before the horse. You say you have told her about your interest but has she ever expressed interest back? Are you AB or a daddy? If an AB has she seen you wearing them or indulged your interests? If not then seriously don't push it.

If she has, you might have more luck.

ozbub said:
Hey, be grateful she is accepting, and if by chance she becomes curious herself, awesome. But it's totally not cool, and unrealistic to expect her to develop a personal interest. Please don't pressure her cause it would most likely backfire. Maybe just be open to what her needs are. If you can fulfil those, in time she might consider having a go at wearing for you.

Basically this above. As you are aware, a relationship is a two way street. You have needs, wants and desires as does your bo. Ask her if she has any 'kinks' or 'fetishes' and maybe you could both experiment to maximise each others pleasure. I would agree that any form acceptance is great but trying to persuade someone to partake in a fetish is bordering on manipulation. If you love each other than being honest and ready to please each other should lead you both down a path of consensual bliss. Honesty and integrity will always win out over sneaky and manipulative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back