Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmgm147

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This topic has probably already been covered, someone tell me if it's in the wrong place please!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best plain white disposable diaper? Thank you! [emoji2]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ABU Simples by far the best. I just got a batch of Dry 24/7 diapers. I like them...they fit nice and are buttery smooth. The tapes are better...but still get loose. Id say go ABU simple

Thank you! I'll be sure to check them out

The most absorbent ones would probably be ABU Simples and Rearz Inspire+, which are both the non-printed versions of top-of-the-line diapers designed for the ABDL market (Simples being the equivalent of ABU Space and Little Pawz, and Inspire+ of the Safari... and possibly some more models from Rearz).

You could also go with ConfiDry 24/7s, which have a more generous fit, an amazing plastic backing, and even though they might not be as absorbent as the ABUs and Rearz (but still come decently close) they have a great wicking capability, and at least in the U.S. they're better value for the money. I personally love them!

quattrus said:
The most absorbent ones would probably be ABU Simples and Rearz Inspire+, which are both the non-printed versions of top-of-the-line diapers designed for the ABDL market (Simples being the equivalent of ABU Space and Little Pawz, and Inspire+ of the Safari... and possibly some more models from Rearz).

You could also go with ConfiDry 24/7s, which have a more generous fit, an amazing plastic backing, and even though they might not be as absorbent as the ABUs and Rearz (but still come decently close) they have a great wicking capability, and at least in the U.S. they're better value for the money. I personally love them!
The 24/7s appear to be in my price range, do they hold up well? Are they good for both #1 and #2 [emoji15]? Thanks!

Yeah. They are good. Like i said...only issue the tapes

I use ABU Simples. They've got the best quality, in my opinion - not in terms of raw good design, although they have that too, but consistent quality across batches. They're also a re-shell of the ABU Space, so the base design is one of the most absorbent out there.

Lmgm147 said:
The 24/7s appear to be in my price range, do they hold up well? Are they good for both #1 and #2 [emoji15]? Thanks!

24/7s are a tank, they will take anything you throw at them, especially the most recent ones will get so squishy you'll wonder how they aren't leaking yet, even more so if you add a full-size booster to them like an Abena Abri-let Maxi or a similar model.

I've worn them in the most extreme conditions, always maxing them out to their capacity, and they never disappointed me. The only issue I've encountered, but that's just a subjective thing based on how they fit on your body figure, is that the lower tapes had the tendency to come undone when the diaper was sagging a little under its own weight upon reaching capacity. Adding some garment to help sustain them, like a onesie or a pair of plastic pants, and some duct tape over the bottom tapes if you're out for some active time in your diapers, will avoid you any unpleasant surprises.

Rearz has a specific page for these, their inspire in-conrtol is a plain safari, the best they carry
http://rearz.ca/index.php?cPath=145_85_102

ABU's simple are awesome too.

Bambino's Bianco are a classic.

MyDiaper white is a new, inexpensive abdl alternative.

Dry247's Confidry, northshore, and ThrustVector's BetterDry are some of the best non-abdl all-white available.

considering how often it's asked, this probably needs to be a sticky.

I have generally had good luck with ConfiDry 24/7 diapers; they are one of my favorites. I haven't dabbled much in diapers specifically designed for the AB/DL market, but I am probably going to give ABU a try.

I like the M4. I´d also recommend the ABU Simple. I´ve used their Space version. Great nighttime diaper.

Update: I just spent one full night in my new Comfi-Care Dry 25/7's. They are certainly a pleasure to sleep in. Nice and cozy, and buttery smooth :)

I mentioned last night that the tapes did not hold well. I think that was because I tried to diaper myself when I was still a little wet from my shower. Long story short, I did not have the diaper in the best position, and I struggled with the tapes. I used white duct tape for security.

I made it through the night dry and comfortable. After waking up and starting my day, I slowly wet it...pretty much to capacity! It held very well.

A little while ago I cleaned up and changed into fresh one. This time, no trouble diapering myself, and the tapes held firm on my first attempt, and have held strong since!

As to preferring the 24/7 to Simple... I have not spent enough time in the 24/7. But I will say, the 24/7 fits far snugger. It seems to hug me better. I am a LARGE in the ABUs and a MEDIUM in the 24/7. I think a large 24/7 would be oversized and not fit nicely.

I might go and buy a case of the 24/7's...as I like them enough. They have certainly improved since the last time I got them!

The ABU simple diaper is an absorbant diaper but I need to be in a large for it to fit, where I am a medium in the dry 24/7 I find I have to change more often with the dry 24/7 but it fits better then the ABU Simple.

either way both diapers,work great best thing is to try a bag if each and see what one works best for you. I just wish when ABU shipps the diapers they do not include the stickers or the card with a crib on it. I have no intrest in the Adult baby aspect of diapers as I need them for a bladder issue.

they could also lose their logo on the side wings, if they made ot 100% plain and removed the baby references that may attract more customers on the incontinence side if the business.

just my thoughts

"northshore, and ThrustVector's BetterDry are some of the best non-abdl all-white available." I second this. Northshore, has a more solid fit over time, but does that with a firmer, denser pad. They won't hold as much, but stay in place. BetterDry, like all high SAP diapers is softer when dry, but will expand in the crotch significantly. So I like them when I am staying in at home, but like the Northshores when going out and about.

Rob110 said:
the ABU Simple.... they could also lose their logo on the side wings, if they made ot 100% plain and removed the baby references that may attract more customers on the incontinence side if the business.

Yeah I was a bit surprised to see that solid white diaper punctuated with the "ABU" and their swirl logo a few times on the front tape panel, but I didn't think it was enough to really disqualify it from being a "plain white diaper". Unless you already know what it is, you're not going to recognize it, and it's pretty insignificant.

If anything, it makes it slightly easier to tell them apart from other all white premiums in my cabinet! (Rearz Inspire/InControl being the most similar)

I've used the north shore supreme, the Abena m4 and the confi dry 24/7. They're all good, but bulky and they crinkle. I liked the Abena the best so far. I think it's the smaller of the 3.

With so few choices for a thinner plastic backed diaper, I decided to give the cloth backed a try since I usually wear plastic pants anyway. I have tried the Tena Stretch super and Stretch Ultra. I like them both. Absorbent enough for 4 hours, quiet and fairly thin. The Ultra is a little thinner, but in my experience is just as absorbent. The best part of all is the Velcro like tabs. Much easier than raw and more adjustable.

ArchtopK said:
"northshore, and ThrustVector's BetterDry are some of the best non-abdl all-white available." I second this. Northshore, has a more solid fit over time, but does that with a firmer, denser pad. They won't hold as much, but stay in place. BetterDry, like all high SAP diapers is softer when dry, but will expand in the crotch significantly. So I like them when I am staying in at home, but like the Northshores when going out and about.

where can you get Better Dry in the US?

- - - Updated - - -

trouble63 said:
I've used the north shore supreme, the Abena m4 and the confi dry 24/7. They're all good, but bulky and they crinkle. I liked the Abena the best so far. I think it's the smaller of the 3.

With so few choices for a thinner plastic backed diaper, I decided to give the cloth backed a try since I usually wear plastic pants anyway. I have tried the Tena Stretch super and Stretch Ultra. I like them both. Absorbent enough for 4 hours, quiet and fairly thin. The Ultra is a little thinner, but in my experience is just as absorbent. The best part of all is the Velcro like tabs. Much easier than raw and more adjustable.

I think the northshores crinkle the least out of Abena, Northshore, and Dry 24/7. The Dry 24/7s sound like you're wearing a trash bag.

I really wanted to love the Northshores for night use but they leak out the top. They need to add a stiff waistband to keep the front from folding down. They Dry 24/7 are kind of hit or miss for me. I get leakage out the leg cuffs because they way overbuilt that area of the diaper and sometimes all the leg gather material can fold over itself inside the diaper and provide a leakage bridge. Abena's work best for me for bedwetting but if I plan to sleep in I either need to add a booster or get up and change it early in the morning.

The best cloth backed diapers out there that i've found are by far the Seni Quatros. They're very thirsty and work really well for heavy wetting. I'm not a huge fan of cloth backed diapers but I do use these in the rotation some nights. The tapes are kind of odd and you'll look at them and think "no way these will hold" but they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back