Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for plain white disposable?

Default Suggestions for plain white disposable?

This topic has probably already been covered, someone tell me if it's in the wrong place please!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best plain white disposable diaper? Thank you!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

ABU Simples by far the best. I just got a batch of Dry 24/7 diapers. I like them...they fit nice and are buttery smooth. The tapes are better...but still get loose. Id say go ABU simple

Thank you! I'll be sure to check them out

The most absorbent ones would probably be ABU Simples and Rearz Inspire+, which are both the non-printed versions of top-of-the-line diapers designed for the ABDL market (Simples being the equivalent of ABU Space and Little Pawz, and Inspire+ of the Safari... and possibly some more models from Rearz).

You could also go with ConfiDry 24/7s, which have a more generous fit, an amazing plastic backing, and even though they might not be as absorbent as the ABUs and Rearz (but still come decently close) they have a great wicking capability, and at least in the U.S. they're better value for the money. I personally love them!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    The most absorbent ones would probably be ABU Simples and Rearz Inspire+, which are both the non-printed versions of top-of-the-line diapers designed for the ABDL market (Simples being the equivalent of ABU Space and Little Pawz, and Inspire+ of the Safari... and possibly some more models from Rearz).

You could also go with ConfiDry 24/7s, which have a more generous fit, an amazing plastic backing, and even though they might not be as absorbent as the ABUs and Rearz (but still come decently close) they have a great wicking capability, and at least in the U.S. they're better value for the money. I personally love them!
    The 24/7s appear to be in my price range, do they hold up well? Are they good for both #1 and #2 ? Thanks!

Yeah. They are good. Like i said...only issue the tapes

I use ABU Simples. They've got the best quality, in my opinion - not in terms of raw good design, although they have that too, but consistent quality across batches. They're also a re-shell of the ABU Space, so the base design is one of the most absorbent out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmgm147 View Post
    The 24/7s appear to be in my price range, do they hold up well? Are they good for both #1 and #2 ? Thanks!
    24/7s are a tank, they will take anything you throw at them, especially the most recent ones will get so squishy you'll wonder how they aren't leaking yet, even more so if you add a full-size booster to them like an Abena Abri-let Maxi or a similar model.

I've worn them in the most extreme conditions, always maxing them out to their capacity, and they never disappointed me. The only issue I've encountered, but that's just a subjective thing based on how they fit on your body figure, is that the lower tapes had the tendency to come undone when the diaper was sagging a little under its own weight upon reaching capacity. Adding some garment to help sustain them, like a onesie or a pair of plastic pants, and some duct tape over the bottom tapes if you're out for some active time in your diapers, will avoid you any unpleasant surprises.

Rearz has a specific page for these, their inspire in-conrtol is a plain safari, the best they carry
    http://rearz.ca/index.php?cPath=145_85_102

ABU's simple are awesome too.

Bambino's Bianco are a classic.

MyDiaper white is a new, inexpensive abdl alternative.

Dry247's Confidry, northshore, and ThrustVector's BetterDry are some of the best non-abdl all-white available.

considering how often it's asked, this probably needs to be a sticky.

I have generally had good luck with ConfiDry 24/7 diapers; they are one of my favorites. I haven't dabbled much in diapers specifically designed for the AB/DL market, but I am probably going to give ABU a try.