Tena active fit maxi thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarbear12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just got a case of the Tena active fit maxi briefs off bambino's site. I did a quick compare to some original TSM's I still have and they are almost identical. The actives have a bit sifter plastic, and much bigger tapes which I think are better than the old ones. And they look to be the ones you can remove and have a fresh tape. Great for tapeing mistakes. Inside and leak guards appear the same. Put one on this morning after taking my BP meds which always make me urinate a ton. Went out to run some errands got in two full wetting while seated with no leaks. I don't think I could get a third while sitting but the is plenty of dry padding on the back so laying down another wetting or two should not be a problem. This seems to be on par with the old TSM'S. one thing I find is the new actives are squishyer (sp) . All in all I'm happy to see these back and they will be my goto diaper again. Note there are 22 in a package now rather than 24 and slightly more expensive than before. Ah well its the price we pay to be a DL.

Polarbear

That's great news. I loved the soft squishiness of the old TSMs when they got wet. The price is a bit disappointing but as long as Bambino can ship them quickly and reliably it might still be worth a purchase.

Hello

I have been wearing them for a few days now. Last night I decided to wear one to bed. Last night I also had my first leak. It was because I maxed it out and it came out at the top of the waist band while laying on my back. I didn't notice until I decided to get up for a change. Luckily my wife didn't notice. And I have an underpaid under the mattress pad. I will put our new sheet set on today while the wife is at work and get some extra points. On a positive note. It has gotten so much easier to relax and wet while lying in bed.
I really wanted to get these as a thinner daytime out and about diaper. So I will be out trying that out today .
All in all I really like them. They are comfy, fit well and don't seem to stretch while wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back