Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a half way house for men

Default a half way house for men

If you feel like using but you don't ant to go the whole way and you just want to have sensation and the whole kinkiness of the product, I find that this is a good half way house.

https://ensurahealth.com/collections...tena-men-guard

not really, anything more then a dribble by themselves and guards will let you down

Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?
    I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"

Quote Originally Posted by WildBlueCrinkle View Post
    I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"
    I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dlissexy View Post
    dunno, but it turns me on though
    Half way houses?
    Last edited by rennecfox; 29-Dec-2016 at 05:07.

I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental.
    It might be that, but it's also the other: http://patch.com/california/studioci...-halfway-house and https://www.google.com/search?q=site...+halfway+house

yeah, ok now that that is established... what does half way houses have to do with male guards OP? XD

mikejames

I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.

Half way houses?
    The term is most commonly used for places for prisoners getting out. It gives them a place to more gradually readjust to societal life. What you describe for disabled people is commonly called a "group home".

Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.
    Yeah that makes sense, thank you for that logical answer