Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: a half way house for men

  1. #1

    Default a half way house for men

    If you feel like using but you don't ant to go the whole way and you just want to have sensation and the whole kinkiness of the product, I find that this is a good half way house.

    https://ensurahealth.com/collections...tena-men-guard

  2. #2

    Default

    not really, anything more then a dribble by themselves and guards will let you down

    Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Also halfway house? As in place you go when you are living with debilitating handicaps?
    I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by WildBlueCrinkle View Post
    I saw that and thought, "where you go after you're released from prison?"
    I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.



    Quote Originally Posted by dlissexy View Post
    dunno, but it turns me on though
    Half way houses?
    Last edited by rennecfox; 29-Dec-2016 at 05:07.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental.
    It might be that, but it's also the other: http://patch.com/california/studioci...-halfway-house and https://www.google.com/search?q=site...+halfway+house

  7. #7

    Default

    yeah, ok now that that is established... what does half way houses have to do with male guards OP? XD

  8. #8
    mikejames

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I thought so too, but then looked it up its apparently for people who have handicaps that make it difficult living on your own, be it emotional physical or mental. Still not sure why the OP chose this in connection with Tena guards, unless maybe he means released from the prison of diapers or something.



    Half way houses?
    The term is most commonly used for places for prisoners getting out. It gives them a place to more gradually readjust to societal life. What you describe for disabled people is commonly called a "group home".


    Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    Anyway, I think the OP meant that the Tena Guards are like a "entry point" into your fetish. It's a way to dabble to see what it feels like to wear some padding down there without jumping right to a full diaper. I don't see what the point is. Very odd way to present an idea/thread for sure.
    Yeah that makes sense, thank you for that logical answer

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. When to tell your other half your an abdl
    By AshleyTcd in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25-Nov-2015, 02:00
  2. Half term is over
    By 4077 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2011, 17:19
  3. Half-Life
    By Malaci in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-Mar-2008, 03:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.