Just Bought my First Adult Sized Diapers, What should I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoshiDL said:
I remember the first time I actually wore a diaper that was made for adults. The first thing I remember about it was how big they are compared to a goodnite. I also remember how terrible I was at taping at first. It's amazing to finally get diapers that fit you and can hold more than a single wetting. I hope you enjoy finally getting to wear a real adult diaper, after that you won't want to go back to anything smaller.

Well I got an entire package of goodnites I need to go through before my new package gets here. Hope I have the will to finish them off.

- - - Updated - - -

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
The good thing is that Preschools have a tape panel and will allow you to adjust and learn how to properly apply a diaper.

For the best results, check out some of the articles and threads explaining the best methods of putting a diaper on. Save some aggravation and be a little knowledgeable before jumping into the pot.

Yeah that's one of the main reasons I got a Cloth-Backed instead of plastic. I'm young enough where I grew up right as plastic got phased out for cloth-backed to become the new modern. I feel like I'm wearing a big wet balloon when its plastic. I get that other people might like that, but it ain't for me. So hopefully the cloth-backed works out good for me.

- - - Updated - - -

alexchar1982 said:
you can expect to be more comfortable at least.better capacity, ability to flood, and lots of fun in general, however, make sure hiding and disposal are up to spec, adult diapers are much larger and more difficult to hide.

Yeah right now I hide them in a small corner in the closet. I'm not worried about space. However, the wet ones goodnites I had I'd put in a large ziplock bag and seal it for no smell, then throw it out on a clear trash day or night. I hope the zip lock is gonna be big enough to hold an adult size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back