Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Bought my First Adult Sized Diapers, What should I expect?

Default Just Bought my First Adult Sized Diapers, What should I expect?

I just ordered my first case of Preschool Abu's Cloth Backed yesterday. They are going to get here Friday. I've never had a diaper that is actually sized to fit me before. The only things I have ever gotten to try has been Pull-ups and small Huggies diapers that I got from my brother when he was younger. I recently bought 2 packs of Goodnights a couple months ago and now I wanna get something my size.

Is there anything I need to know about an adult size diapers? I don't remember what it was like when diapers would fit me so is it gonna leak? Is there anything
    I need to know that is different when cleaning up? I'm excited but have no idea what I'm getting into.

expect the ability to breathe comfortably when taped up, expect it to go much higher up on your waist, expect ridiculously big leak guards compared to what you have had previously. expect you will notice having something on at all time especially while walking

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    expect the ability to breathe comfortably when taped up, expect it to go much higher up on your waist, expect ridiculously big leak guards compared to what you have had previously. expect you will notice having something on at all time especially while walking
    What do you mean by breathe comfortably when taped up, and how high we talking on the waist? Haha

I mean at least for me when I have had diapers a size too small breathing would often lead to tape pops. As for how high on the waist it goes up to about where the belly button is.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I mean at least for me when I have had diapers a size too small breathing would often lead to tape pops. As for how high on the waist it goes up to about where the belly button is.
    Cool, Thanks for the reply!

You should expect the incoming omg these diapers are awesome, why did I wait so long???? Then...They have thicker ones too? Then you have a dilemma on your hands... Do you buy space, paws, or simple.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You should expect the incoming omg these diapers are awesome, why did I wait so long???? Then...They have thicker ones too? Then you have a dilemma on your hands... Do you buy space, paws, or simple.
    I've got Paws and simple to chose from at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Do you buy space, paws, or simple.
    Depends (no don't buy those, j/k but seriously, don't buy depends) on what you like, they are are all the same shell, the prints whats different.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    I've got Paws and simple to chose from at the moment
    Me too XD, along with some others. These are my favorites though.