A need for some advice and a diaper story

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdude13

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi so this is my first time on this site, I really like to wear goodnites but i unfortunately do not have any at the moment. I would like to ask if it is a good idea to tell my mom that I like to wear diapers. I was looking to make an Amazon account and buy a 34 pack of XL goodnites but then have them shipped to a friend so she wouldn't get suspicious. So is it a good idea to tell her this? I don't know how she would react but she is pretty open minded and would most likely understand it is not really sexual and more for comfort, please give me some advice on what to do! And now just a quick story about how I got into diapers.

So back in the second grade I met a kid who is now my best friend, who's name is John(name changed for privacy). He told me that he wore the goodnites boxers because he wet the bed. I thought they were so cool because I used to wet the bed all the time but progressed to where it was about once a week. He ended up spending the night at my house and when we went to bed I got to see his diapers. I didn't ask to try one on (and even if I did he only had one as far as I knew) but he slept in them with no pants, so I got to see them and how cool they were. In the morning after he left I was just lounging around then went to use the bathroom and in my trash can I saw this blue goodnite boxer sitting in there. My curiosity got the best of me and i took it out to see what it was like. Little did I know that this would spark my love for diapers. It wasn't super soaked but there was a decent amount of urine inside. I took it and put it on. It was sort of heavy and saggy but nice in a way. I opened the floodgates and let the pee flow. The diaper got more saggy and I freaked out and put it back in the garbage but man what a rush! ver the years he grew out of the diapers but I grew right in. Whenever I was over his house I would use one and it felt so good. I hadn't been over his house in a while but I finally got a chance and spent the night. I excused my self and went to use the bathroom, but I looked under the cabinet and found almost a full bag of goodnites! told him I might be a while and he could wait for me downstairs. He hadn't used them in a long time and I knew for sure he wouldn't ever in the future, so I took six and put the in my backpack. I slipped one on and went downstairs. We went out and played kickball with his older brother and some friends. was doing this all with a diaper on! I kept going for water and ended up soaking it. I did this several times throughout the night and took my prizes home in the morning. I left about six more under the cabinet and am trying to go back to get more, as the longer I go without them, the more I want them.

So thank you all for reading my story and please give me some advice on my whole mom and online buying situation if you don't mind!

Depends on your relationship with your mom and how often you plan to do it. It's never an easy thing to do even if you do have that relationship you tell you mom everything (took me years, granted I don't regret telling her)

First thing is: Why? You didn't give a reason for wanting to tell your mom. In general, it is not a good idea to tell your parents, friends or people you just met that you like diapers. This is a part of you that normally should be kept secret. However, there can be reasons to tell.

So, before advising you further, can you tell us why you want to tell your mother?

I want to tell her so I can purchase and use goodnites without having to snoop around and obtain them in secret. Basically I want to wear them and don't want her to think of me differently but also don't want to have to be all secretive so if she happens to go in my room and find them she won't question me about them.

DLdude13 said:
I want to tell her so I can purchase and use goodnites without having to snoop around and obtain them in secret. Basically I want to wear them and don't want her to think of me differently but also don't want to have to be all secretive so if she happens to go in my room and find them she won't question me about them.

Are you both generally honest and accepting of each other?

Yes, I don't share all details of my life with her but yes she is very accepting of me.

DLdude13 said:
Yes, I don't share all details of my life with her but yes she is very accepting of me.

then it's a bit of a tough call, I'd say yes, but I'd think about it carefully before sharing it, you wan't to be sure what you plan to say

Thank you so much, I will. If it doesn't work are there any ways to get diapers other than online and what diapers would you recommend?

DLdude13 said:
Thank you so much, I will. If it doesn't work are there any ways to get diapers other than online and what diapers would you recommend?
there are plenty of places you can order from, it's usually a better option if you don't want to do things to get the best experience out of less pricey options (usually involving other pads and xacto knives). with mail order though one warning, fed ex and ups have a bad habbit of always at least for me delivering my cases of diapers to the wrong house >>; (they never mess up my brothers computer stuff though >>; )

Okay thank you, what diapers do you recommend?

depends on your needs, what you plan on wearing for? (like "do I need to be able to still get to a bathroom?, do I care about noise?") for me at work I like a cloth like just because under slacks plastic backed is kind of noisy and I'd have to wear ruberized pants all the time otherwise to cut down on the rustling and so I can pull it down for taking a dump for that I would go with something like a tena classic or extra, or a cardinal health premium heavy. For situations where I care less about taking it off like when I'm going out with friends to the mall or to see a movie I prefer something heavier and care less about other factors like noise as I can where jeans. In those situations I'll generally where attends waistbands with a stuffer (usually get those at walmart as overnight pads cut some holes in the center after folding it in half down the tape line and cutting the holes along that line) or tranquility atns. For night or when I don't care about discretion I will wear something heavier depending on how much I've had to drinks something like an abu littlepaws/simplicity/space or a dry 24/7

Well I know I'll definitely stay with goodnites, but I would like something else to try. I would be wearing sometimes during the day where noise might be a problem if parents are home, and then at night when noise isn't really a problem. I want something that can hold a lot and doesn't leak like while sleeping but won't leak when I sit down on it either. Needs to hold good sized amount of urine and can take a mess once in a while.

So I also told my mother but even though she may be open to the idea be prepared for the big questions that may follow such as Why? And then you may get an even more personal question of Do you actually use them? But it sounds like you have a good relationship so it may not be as bad as you think. I told my mother because I had very curious little relatives who just love to explore so I just didn't want to explain if they found something odd in my dresser. Good luck to you :)

Thank you very much. I think I am going to tell her now with all of this advice in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back