Status
Not open for further replies.

FURRYWOLFZ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So I thought I'd put up the question of bottles to see what everyone likes.

What's your favorite bottle, when do you use it, and what's you favorite thing to put in your bottle.

For me I have a large baby bottle. I use it when I watch movies or at bed time and my favorite drink in it is chocolate milk.

I have a blue, baby looney toons bottle, with a diapered buggs and daffy on it. I use it almost every night to drink alcohol from (which is perfect as the bottle slows down how fast you can drink from it).

I just got a nice glass bottle with a baby Mickey on it - complete with Adult nipple. I use it when I'm alone and about to go to bed. I've only had ice water, though.

Slomo said:
I have a blue, baby looney toons bottle, with a diapered buggs and daffy on it. I use it almost every night to drink alcohol from (which is perfect as the bottle slows down how fast you can drink from it).

It is very nice that they slow it down to a good pace

These are mine, they are a Spanish brand called Hippos, they are much bigger and have bigger teats than the ones I had in England (NUK)... The middle one has apple juice and ice in, one is my tea bottle and the other I haven't decided yet

IMG_20161228_112451.jpg

Do you guys drink from typical store-bought baby bottles or custom-built adult-sized baby bottles?

africat said:
Do you guys drink from typical store-bought baby bottles or custom-built adult-sized baby bottles?

Mine are store brought but much bigger than I have seen in other countries :)

i have a similar sippy cup to this (mine got stars on it) and I basally love it
untitled.png

LittleBelle said:
These are mine, they are a Spanish brand called Hippos, they are much bigger and have bigger teats than the ones I had in England (NUK)... The middle one has apple juice and ice in, one is my tea bottle and the other I haven't decided yet

View attachment 28214

oh wow I really like these. they are awesomeee!!!!!

I use my home brand Esska but I must admit yours are nicer!!!

Dose anyone have an online shop where I can find adult sized bottles?

I use Avent bottles, The nipple is big enough and very comfortable.
When I'm in baby mode I use them for everything I drink, from baby formula to juice.

I have a store bought baby bottle that I drink water from at night

The bottle I have, I bought it while back online but I don't remember where I got it though. Basically it is a mixture of clear and pink plastic and I love drinking apple juice from it especially at night and in the mornings.

I just have a store-bought baby bottle I got at Walmart. The size is fine for me. I love drinking warm milk with vanilla extract mixed it from it.

I have a baby pants bottle with an adult sized nipple, but honeslty I find drinking from my store bought bottle's nipple to be easier so that's my favorite right now. My favorite thing to put in there is hard apple cider. I call it "appuh juice". It helps loosen me up so I can get into/stay in little space longer.

glass bottle is what I like

Has anyone tried the Aww so cute bottles? They look and read like they would be fantastic but when actually she'd do they work and will they last?

Well ive only used regular baby bottles with nuk 5 teets but i like them

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back