Thread: Diapered in Dallas

leo72976

Default Diapered in Dallas

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 32/m and I live in Dallas, Texas. I have been into diapers since I was 5 and I love to wear and wet them as often as I can. I am very shy and have not had the oppotunity to meet others because I am so scared. If you are in my area, let me know and maybe we can chat sometime.

oh this brings me back to the first flame i ever posted...
    [1]don't straight out ask people from this community to meet you, [2] we don't know you get your post count at least above 1 to even consider meeting anyone from this community, [1b]
    tell us more about you self, all we know is that your 32, and a male from Dallas. and that you liked diapers since you were 5.
    tell us stuff like what you like, what your hobbies are, ect so that we can get to know you better, maybe post in the blog once in a while.

enjoy your stay here, hope its a long and eventful one!.

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    [1]don't straight out ask people from this community to meet you, [2] we don't know you get your post count at least above 1 to even consider meeting anyone from this community
    In fact he didn't: he asked if someone in his area is available for chatting with him, which is a perfectly fine way to get to know people before deciding if and when meeting with them.

Welcome. I'm not in Dallas, but near Houston. There are quite a few people here from Texas.

--The Silent Assassin--

Welcome to the site. Im from North Of Houston