Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowel accidents

Default Bowel accidents

Hey guys,
    This week my bowel accidents have been acting up a lot, and it feels like it's increasing in load >.<.
    I'm getting some stomach aches in the morning.
    Yesterday morning while cleaning up after a bm I had another bm accident. And after that I had several bm accidents within the whole morning which was terrible.... after that the whole day I only had wetting accidents as usual and today early morning at around 1 o'clock I woke up to having a massive bm. It filled up so much that it woke me up and nearly leaked I think. I've never had a bm like that before. It just kept filling and filling. I cleaned up and went to sleep. Today morning I feel a lot better. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Has anyone had their accidents behave so radically? It's very unusual, it's never happened to me before.
    This wasn't the best time for it either because I'm with my cousins for Christmas/new years so it felt really embarrassing.

Bowel accidents can be quite variable. infrequently I have had significant, but temporary, changes from my norm. To have an infrequent series of accidents or an excessively large BM may be due to a change in diet and schedule during the holidays, plus holiday stress. I would not worry about what you described unless it happens again. If a new pattern suggests a significant change in bowel habits you should discuss it with your physician.

--John

Quote Originally Posted by jdinvirginia View Post
    Bowel accidents can be quite variable. infrequently I have had significant, but temporary, changes from my norm. To have an infrequent series of accidents or an excessively large BM may be due to a change in diet and schedule during the holidays, plus holiday stress. I would not worry about what you described unless it happens again. If a new pattern suggests a significant change in bowel habits you should discuss it with your physician.

--John
    I guess it could be a change in diet, but it's never happened before and I wasn't sure what was going on with me. Maybe I should see the doctor cause it's never happened before,

Anyway thanks for the advice.

My guess is its resulting from the holiday stress and change in diet that usually happens around christmas, that always keeps me either by a toilet or changing more.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    My guess is its resulting from the holiday stress and change in diet that usually happens around christmas, that always keeps me either by a toilet or changing more.
    Maybe, though as I said earlier this is new to me, never experienced something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by miapeters View Post
    Maybe, though as I said earlier this is new to me, never experienced something like this.
    You have had alot going on with mid terms right? was there any new stresses occurring you can think of?

You have had alot going on with mid terms right? was there any new stresses occurring you can think of?
    Nothing out of the ordinary,

Nothing out of the ordinary,
    hmm could also just be something catching up with you, I hope it subsides though whatever is causing it

hmm could also just be something catching up with you, I hope it subsides though whatever is causing it
    Yeah, I'm actually alright today, I didn't have any accidents at the same time,

Yeah, I'm actually alright today, I didn't have any accidents at the same time,
    glad to hear, as for me tonight, something I ate yesterday has me wearing thicker for work tonight