Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hypnosis?

Default Hypnosis?

So I heard about this hypnosis that can make you act like a baby and wet and mess uncontrollably. Does anyone know if this works?

Read on this site in the story forum, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". It's a true story.

I've heard some say they actually work, but for most I've heard it doesn't. I've personally never tried them. Most hypnosis things are usually placebo, meaning that they will only work if you want it to work and believe that it will work.

the general consensus is that hypnosys may work if you truly belive in it. i personally have tried a ton of the free stuff and it hasn't worked, but there are people who swear by it. i would recommend trying it and seeing if it works,just keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollymetta View Post
    I've heard some say they actually work, but for most I've heard it doesn't. I've personally never tried them. Most hypnosis things are usually placebo, meaning that they will only work if you want it to work and believe that it will work.
    From what I've heard and seen it depends on how sugestable the person is and how well they respond at a sub-conscience level.

Not much more I can add here. It's all been pretty much said; you have to be susceptible to the suggestions, you have to be open to it, and if you give yourself any doubt whether it works, it's pretty much useless...

That being said, I'll give you my story. I have had some success with a few clips from warpmymind, SoCalAB, and baby-pants.com. I think I had success due to really wanting the clips to work, playing them over and over again, and being very open to the suggestions they were giving me. I listened to a lot, and I mean A LOT. Of the clips I tried, I found one or 2 that I really liked that I listened to the most. I would say I listened to them 1-2 times a day for a couple months, and I revisit them from time to time, on average about twice a month.

To this day, I still feel like control is lost the moment I put on a diaper. Really, that just means it's hard to stop the urge to go when I put one on. Whether that's due to me wearing for so long that it becomes second nature to wet when wearing, or the many hypnosis sessions, or both, one thing is clear: I had a goal (to wet without really thinking about it when wearing), and reached that goal by the means that was given to me. The main thing is that I enjoyed the ride all the time.

Whether it worked, I loved the feeling of complete relaxation, the soothing music and voice, and just turning off my conscious mind for a while. For those reasons alone I would recommend trying a session or two. If you like it, then find one or two that you like. If you're still into it and like the suggestions they give you, listen to it some more. Worst case scenario, nothing happens and all you get is an hour or 2 a day of meditation-like relaxation.

I hope I helped somehow. Have fun!