Thread: Lifestyle Changes. New School, New Job, Ect.

Default Lifestyle Changes. New School, New Job, Ect.

So I try to be a bit private about my identity simply because I own a monetized blog that is my main source of income. My other source of income was working for CVS until I was fired on December 9th. I am not nessecarily afraid of any of my fan base finding out about my fetish, in factI would even own up to it and have prepared myself for what I would say in such an event.

I will be going back to work for another company here in about a week or two (unfortunately this is a must because the blog is all about working in retail) However, with me going back to work I have considered making a lifestyle change. I will be working as an asssistant store manager and really is is quite a cushy job. I will mainly be responsible for payroll, scheduling, billing, and ordering along with. Customer service.

Because my new job is a full twenty. Five minutes from my old job I am considering wearing diapers on a regular basis while at work. Although I consider my diaper obeseeion to be a fetish, I also find like many others that simply wearing diapers is relaxing and comforting. A bit like cheap therapy. I have an ample supply (264 remaining in my hoard) I figure I would just wear one diaper during the shift, and use the restrooms at work like I normally would. I would however when discovered just fib and say that I wear them as protection as I do not always make it in time.

I am not too concerned about my employees discovering, because well I am above them in the food chain and it is none of their business.

I am also finishing my undergraduate degree at another university and since that is new I am considering wearing there as well.

Again, I am self controlled, and although I identify as a fetish, I was wondering your thought about wearing more and more in public. I have done it previously. I actually wore frequently at my former university until a classmate called me out in class. I am no longer really embarrassed about it and for me it is a way to just relax and distress. Your thoughts?

Also hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

As for wearing more often in public, I have found that people don't tend to notice that I am wearing a diaper in the first place. The fact of the matter is that AB/DL types like ourselves are much more aware of diapers than the general public are. How did a classmate call you out on wearing a diaper in the past? Were you being careless about the waistband showing, or did you simply get unlucky and end up in the unlikely situation of a mean spirited person noticing?

I was actually unlucky. I have never tried to intentionally expose myself, simply because I would not want someone to do that to me. I was in the row ahead of him in class and my shirt had ridden up about an inch. While the diaper did not have a high back, he noticed. He edned up telling two girls sitting next to him and I only found out when they all started giggling. I did not really care about it I am gay anyway, but still it was not much fun.

i really am not too worried about being caught, but just interested on everyone's thoughts about wearing more often in public settings.

Your post was quite detailed on what has happened, what is going to happen and your feelings about the change in lifestyle.

Based on all you have said, I see no reason why you shouldn't go ahead with the change.

Good luck in your new job.