Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I bought myself some little angels diapers from Asda and loved how Babyish the designs were. I got straight into little space and then I went to walk the dog and... I fell over, must of tripped over my shoelace which had undone itself.

I have not fallen over in about 10 years! When I was a little girl myself! Did these Babyish diapers make me fall over because I was in little space?

I am sitting here now with a grin on my face with a graze on my knee! A mark of victory!

Here Is one so you can marvel on how cute they are! image.jpg

Cute XD. Although, I'm going to say unrelated. I don't often trip anymore either, but it can still happen if the situation is right. A shoelace getting caught can happen to anyone, even adults.

Also, I am not sure how being in little space would control your shoelaces coming undone. o.o

Now, on the other hand, I suppose little space could make it, so you didn't tie your shoes properly? Which in turn could have lead up to that situation?

I can tie my shoe laces but they come undone frequentlyimage.jpg

Angelic said:
I can tie my shoe laces but they come undone frequentlyView attachment 28209

I always double tie mine cause if I don't they tend to come undone often for me as well. Well, even with the double tie they can still somehow manage to come undone lol. :p

Aww those are super adorable!
I don't think they made you trip though XD

I agree with brabbit on double tying.

I feel little when I trip as well. XD There's something strangely satisfying about a genuine fall.

Those diapers are cute! As for tying my shoes I always tuck my laces into my shoes after tying them every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back