• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mid Life Onset

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble63

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm just a regular person. I go to a job 5 days a week doing import/export work. I went through 4 yrs of college and ended up with a degree in Psychology. What I do now is only vaguely related. I live in a house and have a fantastic wife. I consider myself very fortunate.

I got started wearing diapers out of curiosity I developed from another site which I have been a long time member of for another purpose. I started reading some members experiences and practices there and got interested. Their content of diaper related information and conversation is limited. So I am trying here for a better learning experience.

My regular person interests outside of work are swimming, running and human behavior.

I have been back and forth with this, but keep coming back. Not sure I understand, but there must be some good reason for it.

Welcome to our world.

PS The good reason you are looking for is that you desire it or it makes you feel good.

I have many mixed feelings right now. I didn't mention this above, but I have some physical concerns as well. Mostly PAB

What is PAB?

My mistake. I meant OAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back