Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I couldn't last night, I was excited for presents! I am also having Christmas dinner away at my dads girlfriends family this year.

How did you sleep last night?

- - - Updated - - -

I was interested in how adults are able to get to sleep on Christmas Eve and now I have some ab and little friends I am more interested in what it's like for littles who get toys for Christmas, personally it's like what I was like as a kid, I always couldn't get to sleep on Christmas Eve but it got worse after I started getting toys for Christmas.

It's 2:42am and I'm still not asleep. XD. Not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep, but I'm still gonna try

Sent from my 6039S using Tapatalk

I haven't slept yet haha

woke up a couple of times but then I was up at 6am , I didn't get up till 8:45 am this morning

Woke up at 245am. Ate some cookies then went back to bed, got up at 7. Waiting on the kids to open their presents.

Sent from mTalk

I slept from about 12:15 to sometime in the 6 o'clock hour, than it gets dodgy after that. That kind of state when you don't really know if you're awake or asleep. In fact, I'd rather be asleep right now, but my parents are up and making noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back