• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippie

Contributor
Role
i would like to say hello to all the members, and considering the time a happy new years! i drop by the discord now and again, figured i should say hello to the forum while i'm at it :)

Hello Hippie and welcome aboard do you have any hobbies like video games, sports, bike riding anything you enjoy doing for me I enjoy video games, bike riding, watching movies and youtube videos I know that you will enjoy your time here Merry Christmas

Welcome to the fourm and stuff if you have some questions please ask!

yes i love videogames, i'm into overwatch at the moment :) and some sports. when i was in school i used to love playing lacrosse, but i have grown out of it sence then sadly, maybe someday i will get back into it. i can't think of any questions i would like to ask but thank you for asking.

you're welcome how was your Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back