It is Christmas! Just go ahead and play with toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Now that it is Christmas, just relax, take it easy, and simply play with your toys to make yourself happy and in Adult Baby/Little Mode.
I have several new cheap Hot Wheels and Matchbox toy cars and trucks, a new toddler/preschool electronic learning toy, and a new cheap NERF toy gun to play with.

Go Ahead!
Sit on the floor in your adult dydee tonight and tomorrow and "play".
:smile1:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing with my Christmas toy gift since July when I got it. It's my piano, and yeah, you play it.

I don't know what Father Christmas has brough me yet.
It 6.00am in the morning right now in the uk and no one up yet.

I thinking of getting up and seeing what cartoons are on television.

In my footed oneizy. And have a good suck on pasifer and hug Peter Rabbit.

Marry Christmas everyone.

I don't know what Santa got me either. It's only 12:40am here. Still have a quite a few hours until I find out.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I might consider actually doing this and playing with a couple toys!

I was up all night, couldn't sleep a wink! This is my first year that I am going to unwrap a toy from one of my parents gifts! A trainset even though dad was hesitant about it, but he knew about my toys anyway, he allows me to play in the living room, it's not axactly a private thing to keep in your bedroom thing with him anyway. I just unwrapped a couple of gifts for myself as I am proberly not going to get many toys this year like I did when I was little. I just unwrapped a Lego set and a cash register playset, which is awesome! I really hope dad and his girlfriend didn't hear me, I think I might be in real trouble if they think I have been at the present before they got up! But I kept those ones in my room and i will just come clean about it! I will say I got them myself to unwrap on Christmas Day, boy was that packaging loud to unwrap! I am scared to come out of my room now! They were presumingly asleep, but I can't be too sure! This is my second year I got toys for myself although last year I bought myself 4-6 toys but this year I only managed to get 2 gifts, but boy are they awesome! Unfortunatly i havn't managed to afford diapers for like 2 months now but I am getting a job hopefully in a high end retailers so I will be able to afford diapers for a long time! So I am keeping my hopes up:)

I wonder what else I have...

Merry Christmas everybody!

I didn't get caught! Thank goodness! And I got rid of the evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back