Thread: Just Me??????

Default Just Me??????

Is it just me or does no one post on the groups, there's like tons of threads but barely any replies. And when you post a reply it takes an eternity to get one back. Do people just join groups for the nice picture on their profile?

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    Is it just me or does no one post on the groups, there's like tons of threads but barely any replies. And when you post a reply it takes an eternity to get one back. Do people just join groups for the nice picture on their profile?
    Groups are definitely a distant second (third, maybe, with the Wiki) on here for activity.

Which reminds me ... you drink tea, yes?

Do we get a notification when someone replies to our thread or makes a post in it?

I don't think so, Calico. Could be wrong though. Might be a nice addition to the site if we could be notified when someone posts in a group.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Do we get a notification when someone replies to our thread or makes a post in it?
    yes but you have to manually subscribe to the thread. it doesn't do it automatically just because you posted in that thread like it does on the forums.

at the top of the thread click on "discussion tools" and choose "subscribe to this discussion."

EmeraldsAndLime

Here's one you all can post in.

Shameless self-promotion.

Update - Could it be possible for the mods to add a 'last post section' for the groups at the bottom of the homepage (like there is for the blogs and forum posts) except only showing the groups you are part of?