Diaper Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well dammit, I ran out of diapers, and I'm already having dreams about diapers.

Had a dream that I wet the bed, and had to wear diapers, my brain is so used to sleeping in diapers, why does my brain do this to me xD

So I guess it is a psychological need for me.

Anyone else the same?

Ya, I tend to have dreams about diapers quite a bit when I have none. It has not affected me negatively. Like, it didn't start causing me to wet the bed as I already was a bed wetter, to begin with.
Although, not having diapers is certainly stressful.

These dreams tend to happen when I have diapers and I end up wetting it in my sleep when they happen.

I do have those quite often. I've had them for several years now. More or less a psychological thing for me. In my dreams i would always find a stash of different ABDL brands in my closet in which i never had. Shame i still live with my parents, though i do have a pack of depends in my closet. Guess it's just the desire to get actual ABDL ones. I gotta move out.

When I have about 12 left I start freaking out.

Actually that's quite a common dream, I have partial incontinence and I understand what you mean because there are times when I can go months without any problems and others when it is a daily problem.

I also have dreams of memories of what it was like to be a baby in diapers in the early 1980's in my early childhood years, and yes I do still have nightmares about potty training even though they took place a long-time ago in 1983/84, I still can vividly remember having to give up wearing diapers only to start having to wear them again in 2010 due to on-going disabilities oh the irony.

And now that I'm 36 years of age and about to move out of my relatives house at some point this year then move into part-time care due to my disabilities and other factors I may very well start having to wear diapers more often than I used to do a year ago because I am going to try and get re-assessed by a different doctors to do with my physical and mental health although obviously I am not going to get any better over time because I stopped talking my meds because they didn't agree with my body as in I am allergic to them and no matter how many times I tried telling the doctors about this they never listened to me.

Even when I said that I was going back to wearing diapers to manage the problem which is really frustrating and embarrassing because it drove a rift between me and my relatives because it was depicted as I was the one at fault and that it was all in my he's something that I know that it isn't.

Anyway apart from these problems my life has been pritry good apart from developing problems with ptsd due in part to years of mental and physical abuse from other people over the course of the majority of my life, bullying really sucks and not being belived or given the support you need in life is even worse.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

I recently finished a stretch of about 6 months with no diapers. Then I dreamed I found some in the bottom of my drawer. Well that did it - I order a new supply shortly thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back