Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
This is from someone known on Youtube as Boy Diaper Lover.
8 ABDL documentals

They use a computer voice because let's face it people are not exepting of some abdls :sad:
So it is better to discise your voice then recording your real voice and everyone knowing who you are.

Here they have 8 documentaries. Some of them you may have seen others not. He has links down in the description bellow.
Including a old one in Britten where the Brittish flag covers them up.
It happens when your British and you get a diaper change. A British flag shields your personals :laugh:

They have also done 7 ABDL games video and 8 ABDL nurseries so check them out

I've seen a few of their videos. Not a fan.

I also watch his channel on YouTube. The videos that I find most interesting is "Andy wets the bed" on audio book. It's about this one kid who's having bedwetting problem. The boy's mother, instead of helping him, she puts him in baby diapers 24/7. As the story goes on, you'll see that kid losing his friends and self-esteem. His mom won't even let him got to the bathroom to go #2. I think the mother's punishment is to keep humiliating her son in public until the bedwetting stops.

Each video only covers one chapter at a time and he's only 6 chapters in. Mostly I'll be waiting almost a month for the next chapter. It's a really interesting book.

Angellothefox said:
Including a old one in Britten where the Brittish flag covers them up.
It happens when your British and you get a diaper change. A British flag shields your personals :laugh:

There is a big Red Shiny Button with a label saying “DO NOT PUSH.” On it.
butten.jpg
And so fare I have resisted.
But its keeps looking at me and it’s like an inch that won’t go away.
So can I push the button?
Pretty Please
I have been a very good boy.
Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back