Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Title says it all. :D bought from pacifers r us. Their payment system is a bit.... Odd... Any idea how long it will take to arrive? I've seen post that it has taken 2-3 weeks for them to ship it. o_O hoping it doesnt take that long.

Nice! Same here ordered mine yesterday. Haven't got any follow up emails yet. Bit pricey too but really wanted one :)

Check your spam folder thats where i found mine. The payment invoice took 24 hours to get emailed to me. And yeah a bit pricey ( $45 later) but i've been wanting one for a long time.

Thanks. Yeah got the automatic payment invoice pretty much straight away, just not any other confirmation like "getting your order ready" etc. From the seller.

i bought my first pacie a few months ago and when i first used it i was in heaven. it was so nice to be able to suck on one again.

DprEffect has yours been through shipping yet? Mine still says "in Production". They might be on a break til new years but can't find it anywhere on their site. I bought on 21st on December and still hasn't started shipping yet.

I bought one yesterday from an Australian abdl store online :) pretty excited! what color did you guys choose? I went with blue (my favorite color)

Mine is white and pink with flowers. All girly and everything :D. They got back to me all good.

Last edited:
HuggiesGuy said:
DprEffect has yours been through shipping yet? Mine still says "in Production". They might be on a break til new years but can't find it anywhere on their site. I bought on 21st on December and still hasn't started shipping yet.

Nope 11 days later mine still says its in production. Starting to get a little worried that it hasn't shipped yet but my card was charged the day i bought it....

DprEffect said:
Nope 11 days later mine still says its in production. Starting to get a little worried that it hasn't shipped yet but my card was charged the day i bought it....

Yeah just emailed them they were on break for holidays so that's why it took so long. I should get my tracking on Tuesday or Wednesday. I would guess yours wouldn't be far behind if not the same.

HuggiesGuy said:
Yeah just emailed them they were on break for holidays so that's why it took so long. I should get my tracking on Tuesday or Wednesday. I would guess yours wouldn't be far behind if not the same.

Sweet. thats good to know at least.. Yeah. If i dont receive a tracking number by friday im going to contact them also.

Recently purchased an Adult sized pacifier from LittleForBig.com. It's shipped from China but customer service is US based. It came in a reasonable amount of time and the price is right. I's just the right size for my mouth - stays in all night long. and I love it. I alos use during the day when I can get away with it.

PyjamaBaby said:
They seem like really good value. Are they good quality?

As far as I can tell they are a quality product. I've only had it for a couple of weeks so time will tell. They range in price from about 9 to 10 bucks, or you can get a package of 3 for about 16 to 17 dollars and shipping is free. So I recommend you give it try.

DprEffect said:
Sweet. thats good to know at least.. Yeah. If i dont receive a tracking number by friday im going to contact them also.

Got my tracking now should be on it's way soon. :)

Babybike2 said:
Recently purchased an Adult sized pacifier from LittleForBig.com. It's shipped from China but customer service is US based. It came in a reasonable amount of time and the price is right. I's just the right size for my mouth - stays in all night long. and I love it. I alos use during the day when I can get away with it.

I think I bought one of their pacifiers off of eBay once didn't like the teat at all it felt like it was too flat and deflated and ended up throwing it out as it sounded like it had a hole in it yet apparently that is part of it's design. This guy gives it a positive review but he even mentions the sound of air escaping as if there is a hole in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2gADUQ4So. I personally didn't like it but I know some might. I like mine to be thick and bite resistant of sort not just deflate as soon as pressure is applied.

HuggiesGuy said:
Got my tracking now should be on it's way soon. :)

Just got mine also.

I agree with you HuggiesGuy that the LittleForBig paci would be better if it weren't so squishy. Mine collapses like you say but I don't noticed it making any sounds. But I don't hear a lot of those types of sounds because I have profound hearing loss in the higher frequencies.

I'm new to all this..I'm in a new relationship and my boyfriend recently opened up to me about being AB/DL...and I'm open minded and trying to learn ...so in reading this thread what is the difference in an adult pacifier...

Lostgirl said:
I'm new to all this..I'm in a new relationship and my boyfriend recently opened up to me about being AB/DL...and I'm open minded and trying to learn ...so in reading this thread what is the difference in an adult pacifier...

Serious answer is size.

Flip answer is about $20. I use 18 month pacifiers that cost $5.95. Adult pacifiers run around $25.

What can I say I am cheap.

egor said:
Serious answer is size.

Flip answer is about $20. I use 18 month pacifiers that cost $5.95. Adult pacifiers run around $25.

What can I say I am cheap.

Haha only $25? I spent a little over $100 AU on mine. Mainly cause I chose the largest size and the shipping was like $25 USD by itself, convert that to AUD and it becomes around $35. It was Christmas so I thought what the heck let's buy it and I've been wanting to buy one for months anyway. For others you can get cheaper ones but I wanted a specific type. So for price I would say it really depends on where you are in the world, what you want and your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back