Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought my first adult pacifier

Default Bought my first adult pacifier

Title says it all. bought from pacifers r us. Their payment system is a bit.... Odd... Any idea how long it will take to arrive? I've seen post that it has taken 2-3 weeks for them to ship it. O_o hoping it doesnt take that long.

Nice! Same here ordered mine yesterday. Haven't got any follow up emails yet. Bit pricey too but really wanted one

Check your spam folder thats where i found mine. The payment invoice took 24 hours to get emailed to me. And yeah a bit pricey ( $45 later) but i've been wanting one for a long time.

Thanks. Yeah got the automatic payment invoice pretty much straight away, just not any other confirmation like "getting your order ready" etc. From the seller.

i bought my first pacie a few months ago and when i first used it i was in heaven. it was so nice to be able to suck on one again.

DprEffect has yours been through shipping yet? Mine still says "in Production". They might be on a break til new years but can't find it anywhere on their site. I bought on 21st on December and still hasn't started shipping yet.

I bought one yesterday from an Australian abdl store online pretty excited! what color did you guys choose? I went with blue (my favorite color)

Mine is white and pink with flowers. All girly and everything . They got back to me all good.
    Last edited by SweetPrincess; 02-Jan-2017 at 08:28.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggiesGuy View Post
    DprEffect has yours been through shipping yet? Mine still says "in Production". They might be on a break til new years but can't find it anywhere on their site. I bought on 21st on December and still hasn't started shipping yet.
    Nope 11 days later mine still says its in production. Starting to get a little worried that it hasn't shipped yet but my card was charged the day i bought it....

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    Nope 11 days later mine still says its in production. Starting to get a little worried that it hasn't shipped yet but my card was charged the day i bought it....
    Yeah just emailed them they were on break for holidays so that's why it took so long. I should get my tracking on Tuesday or Wednesday. I would guess yours wouldn't be far behind if not the same.