Have you ever changed a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was just interested in finding out really. Just want to know how many members have actually changed a diaper before.

Obviously, it doesn't count if you've only changed your own.

Personally... Yes I have. Only once though.

Yes, a few times

Not counting changing the kids?

ORBaby said:
Not counting changing the kids?

If you've changed your kids, then, yes, that does count!

In a professional capacity yes. I worked in a nursing home when I was in my teens. But as far as in an intimate setting I must say no.

Kieran said:
If you've changed your kids, then, yes, that does count!

Had 4 kids so changed a ton of diapers.

Negative.

No way! I've only ever been the one being changed. And I'm not ready to have a kid yet; I'm still practically a kid myself. And I've never been in a situation where I've been around a baby relative who needed a diaper change. I mean, I've been in lots of social family gatherings in more recent years where there were infant or toddler cousins of mine around, but I don't recall a diaper change happening any of those times.

Yes. I didn't do a very good job, but that's life.

I have ABDL friends so yes, I've done it a few times. Besides that, no.

TeeKay said:
I have ABDL friends so yes, I've done it a few times. Besides that, no.

I'm kinda curious how that went, particularly the first few times for you and them (both as the changer and changed) I think I'd be pretty uncomfortable with it at least to start with.

Weirdly enough I've only changed my own, and my wife's. And that only once, she's not incontinent or an ABDL/Little, but one day she said she wanted to try one and I obliged her, heh.

I've changed my kids' diapers and as you can guess, they were really into diapers....haha. Both my wife and I couldn't wait until they got potty trained.

I've never changed a chronological baby but I've changed a few big babies. It's nice to do when it's someone you have good feelings for. I hope it was also good for the changees.

Nope. Closest I've come was watching/''helping'' with an infant cousin's diaper when I was little.

Yes, my kids and some others I babysat at camp one summer, and a cousins kid. My wife too sort of, insofar that she once let me put one on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuuuupp! A ton of times. Excluding myself and actual babbehs~! I've changed a ton of diapers. My exdaddy wore on a rare occasion, though being involved in events and munches has introduced me to littles. Which in turn is how I met my BFF and she's become my little. So.... iunno. It's fun stoof.

Excluding myself, I've changed a couple other ABDLs (never changed an actual baby). I'm not that good at it, and am usually the one being changed. But it was good to try it, and help out some fellow ABDLs.

KimbaStarshine said:
Nope. Closest I've come was watching/''helping'' with an infant cousin's diaper when I was little.

Same here, I never changed anybody in my life apart from myself

As a nurse, i can say that I've easily changed thousands and thousands of nappies in a work capacity. Yet i still suck at putting them on myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back