Status
Not open for further replies.

07gp6465

Geo_Wears_Nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey guys! Just bought more of these lovelies, they're just so comfy. Anyone have any views on them, or what else I could move into. I want to try proper nappies and not just pull ups. I'm 6' and have a 29-30" waist. Any pampers out there that would maybe fit? Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not tried lovelies. according to pamperchu some pampers with the elestic tabs you can cut them off and extend your diaper.

Angellothefox said:
I have not tried lovelies. according to pamperchu some pampers with the elestic tabs you can cut them off and extend your diaper.

What do you recommend? :) TIA

they're the only ones I can get and I love them wow they must feel great on you I have a 36 waist so bit tighter so im not going to use any more until I lost some waight

They do! Not brilliantly absorbent though. They do sometimes leak x

i wish i could still fit into them but my hip size is just too big. i would love to be able to wear baby diapers again but i cant

I recomend at that size if you want a comfortable fit and don't care about prints, get some small dry 24/7s or if it has to get prints, small rearz of some kind.

rennecfox said:
I recomend at that size if you want a comfortable fit and don't care about prints, get some small dry 24/7s or if it has to get prints, small rearz of some kind.

Link? :) thanks

I've got some pampers size 6 to go in the bottom of my drynites. What do you think?

07gp6465 said:
What do you recommend? :) TIA

Well according to one of the video's I watched with pamperchu explaning pampers size 6 or 7? I can not remember. But I know in one of his video's he said if your weist is too small you could always cut the tabs off of the diaper from the pampers and tape them to the other elestic tabs. pamperchu. shoot I have no time to hyper link it too you. one of my kin has told me to go to bed:mad:

Last edited:
I've bought some ID Slip Maxis :)) can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back