Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do professional wrestlers wear diapers?

Default Do professional wrestlers wear diapers?

Hello. Not too sure where to put this topic...

About a week ago, I watched a wrestling match from the WWE. I am pretty convinced that one of their performers (namely Dolph Ziggler) was wearing a diaper.

I don't have pictures, but Dolph showed a diaper-like bulge under his wrestling gear.

However, the main reason why I think it was a diaper was that, whenever Dolph fell over and landed on his backside, whatever was underneath provided a cushioning. Also, when Dolph fell over, the only sound that could be heard was a slight 'puff' noise. Normally, when a person falls like that, a much louder sound follows.

So what do you guys think? Diaper or not?

No their clothes ripped from time to time they have protective gear underneath

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    No their clothes ripped from time to time they have protective gear underneath
    Right. Any explanation for cushioning effect that I described above?

I know a professional wrestler and I could not see him wearing a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    I know a professional wrestler and I could not see him wearing a diaper.
    By the end of each match it would have ruptured as well

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    By the end of each match it would have ruptured as well
    I would imagine if a wrestler (or any contact-sportsman) were to wear a diaper, it'd be a belted, pull-up type garment, and not your standard diaper with tapes.

I have played rugby wearing a pull-up diaper and it rarely ruptured.

Are you also getting piledrived Bodyslam thrown through tables hit with ladders kicked in the nuts on a regular basis wrestling's quite a bit different from your standard support while it is staged there's a lot that can go wrong and I don't care how stage that it is a Piledriver a body slam off the top ropes it still hurt like f*** and create enough Force to rupture something like that besides it would also force them to get rid of required safety equipment it's just not feasible

Besides if anyone would wear one it be that b**** boy John Cena lol

I don't think any of them actually do, though they probably have some padding in there. Just because the outcome is predetermined doesn't mean taking all of those shots over and over for most of the year doesn't take a toll. There's a reason wrestlers don't tend to live long lives a lot of the time.

I swear to god though every time I see the Hype Bros Zach Ryder's trunks look identitical to ABU Cushies and it throws me for a second every time, lol

Absolutely not. No diapers in professional wrestling unless the guy had an adult baby character. I spent 9 years in the business and still have ties (and tights) and can tell you there is absolutely no way to hide a diaper beneath your tights. It would be obvious the moment they stepped through the curtain. Also, someone mentioned "protective gear" being under the tights. Once again, nope. At the most, a guy might have a pair of secondary tights or briefs, but that's about it. I've never once seen anybody, including many tv stars, wear a cup or jock strap. As for the poof, I couldn't say 100% for sure for the WWE as I obviously never worked for them, but I do know most modern rings use a high density foam pad about 1-2 inches thick that rests between the canvas and the wood/steel for the ring floor. Any poof sound may have come from that depending on the bump Dolph took.