Thread: Greetings from Anna

Default Greetings from Anna

Hi folks

I am here because I recently discovered that I really like putting on pullups and being five years old. I knew about it for a long time but I didn't understand what it was from. I was abused from the age of 3 until 15 because I wet the bed. At 15 I left my family and moved in with my grandmother, and that is when I first started trying to do it for fun.

I was so ashamed that I repressed it. The thoughts would go away for a little bit but they always came back. My life continued to be very chaotic and tragic. So I didn't have any time to do any soul searching and figure out what it was.

Well now, I have finally reached a place in my life where everything is very stable and for the first in my life I feel safe and free. And so the thoughts came back.

I panicked for a few days last week because everytime I had tried to figure it out I couldn't. I wouldn't talk to anybody about it, and this time, I chose to do that differently.

I reached out to several friends and my therapist. As it turns out, I had ptsd and autism (I knew that long before). One of the ways that people with ptsd work out traumatic situations, is to recreate them in a safe and controlled way. Thats what it was all along. I had just not allowed myself to recreate the events that happened to me.

Peeing the bed made me a horrible person I thought. Why else would my parents hit me? I can't control the fact that I'm wetting the bed, I just do it. My parents surely wouldn't hit me if it was just an accident. The only conclusion I could come up with at a very young age was that it must mean I'm simply just a bad kid. I wasn't doing anything bad that I knew of. so that had to be it.

Well, after I figured that out I decided this past week to allow myself to indulge. I live with an older woman who is very supportive of me. And when I did this, I felt so free for the first time in my life. I loved it. The thing that had given me the most shame all of these years turned out to be something I really enjoy doing.

And so thats why I"m here.

I want to meet like minded individuals, possibly some friends for role play. I'm NOT here to look for a boyfriend.

Can't wait to talk to you all! oh and I'm 24.

Hey and welcome. I'm glad you've chosen to share this part of yourself with us. This is wonderful and supportive community. I'll look forward to seeing you around.

Quote Originally Posted by analily View Post
    Hi folks

I am here because I recently discovered that I really like putting on pullups and being five years old. I knew about it for a long time but I didn't understand what it was from. I was abused from the age of 3 until 15 because I wet the bed. At 15 I left my family and moved in with my grandmother, and that is when I first started trying to do it for fun.

I was so ashamed that I repressed it. The thoughts would go away for a little bit but they always came back. My life continued to be very chaotic and tragic. So I didn't have any time to do any soul searching and figure out what it was.

Well now, I have finally reached a place in my life where everything is very stable and for the first in my life I feel safe and free. And so the thoughts came back.

I panicked for a few days last week because everytime I had tried to figure it out I couldn't. I wouldn't talk to anybody about it, and this time, I chose to do that differently.

I reached out to several friends and my therapist. As it turns out, I had ptsd and autism (I knew that long before). One of the ways that people with ptsd work out traumatic situations, is to recreate them in a safe and controlled way. Thats what it was all along. I had just not allowed myself to recreate the events that happened to me.

Peeing the bed made me a horrible person I thought. Why else would my parents hit me? I can't control the fact that I'm wetting the bed, I just do it. My parents surely wouldn't hit me if it was just an accident. The only conclusion I could come up with at a very young age was that it must mean I'm simply just a bad kid. I wasn't doing anything bad that I knew of. so that had to be it.

Well, after I figured that out I decided this past week to allow myself to indulge. I live with an older woman who is very supportive of me. And when I did this, I felt so free for the first time in my life. I loved it. The thing that had given me the most shame all of these years turned out to be something I really enjoy doing.

And so thats why I"m here.

I want to meet like minded individuals, possibly some friends for role play. I'm NOT here to look for a boyfriend.

Can't wait to talk to you all! oh and I'm 24.
    Welcome as for boyfriend part this is not a meet up site any way .
    We support those that like to wear diapres pullups stuff like that.
    Be it for comfort or need .
    Really doesn't mater.
    There are a lot that started as bedwetter's that now wear for comfort.
    So your not alone there.
    There are parents that dont know how to handle wetting very well so sometimes they do the wrong things out of frustration.
    Been there had that done to me with life long ramifications.
    So your not so deferent from others here.
    So welcome to the club that is ADISC.

That is good to know a lot of the other communities I've come across don't advertise that they are a meetup place, but people would send me random private messages and I didn't like it