Thread: If people really knew me....

Default If people really knew me....

Hey..this thread although leaving you anonymous still enables you too tell people who u really are. i'll start

If people really knew me, that would know that i am actually a lot of fun and i am not reserved i am just a little shy in new situations. So spend time to get to know me.

lets see if we can strength the adisc community by getting to know one another a little more! make sure you are honest!

Asher

I would put this thread in another section, not the introduction. That way, people will find it with more ease : )

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    I would put this thread in another section, not the introduction. That way, people will find it with more ease : )
    word for word ash :P

this topic needs to be moved, this is not an introduction or greeting!

i thought about this...but where would it go? i'm happy for it to be moved!!!

Peachy

I've moved it to "off-topic". Let's see how the topic does there.

Ok, now that it's on topic, and I can say something other than re-statments of how it was in the wrong forum...

If people really knew me, I'd have a lot of questions for them.

If people really knew me, they'd know that I have moods that swing into depression. I never show that out in public, and I'm usually pretty funny. Home, and typically on the week ends, I can feel depressed.

If people really knew me.... You would think I was on drugs. >_< I've been asked by a lot of people.

If you knew me, you would find I'm almost always in a good mood.
    Early morning person, I get up before 6 AM every day, even on the weekends.
    I have no temper, I don't really understand how people can lose their temper.