Pretending to be nighttime incontinent to a new SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, this might be a bit controversial to ask, but I'm quite curious. I'm considering pretending to be nighttime incontinent to the guy I'm dating. Has anyone ever tried this or heard about this before?

Faking a medical condition, particularly with someone you care about and that cares about you doesn't sound like a great strategy to me. I get the apprehension about telling but I think the people you're dating deserve your candor on this matter.

I have to agree with Trevor. I could understand using that excuse with maybe a one night stand (sexy right? Lol) but with someone you care about and are expecting a long term relationship with, it would be a good idea to start off the relationship being completely honest. Now, with that said, many of us wait a good while before we build up the courage to actually tell, and that's usually a good route to go as you can gain a foundation of trust in the relationship which helps.
If you're serious and really looking to make this an ongoing thing, I wouldn't lie to him, he's gonna figure it out at some point. So, if you're really that adamant about wearing diapers to bed every night, I'd start out by telling him the truth right off the bat. Just my $.02

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Once you start that, you'll never be able to get out of it. You'll have to pretend to be nighttime incontinent for the rest of your time with this person. If you're not honest right away, when you eventually tell him, the first thing he's going to want to know is "what else did you lie to me about?"

Let him get to know you. Someday, when you're ready to be honest with him, you'll know when the time is right. But something like this, you need to make sure you're not setting yourself up to fail later down the line.

Good advise from above. Additionally, if you want to wear AB/DL themed diapers, a onsie, drink from a sippy cup, you would have to come out anyway. It's all the other things in addition to diapers that can make diapers more enjoyable.

Seriously?
No way. If he cares enough to handle that, then be up front and tell the truth or keep it to yourself. BS never ends up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back