• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttthayer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name is Tyler! I'm a 20 year old male and I live in Oregon.

I've had a general interest in diapers since I was about 12 but now that I'm living alone in the dorms, I can finally act on it freely without fear of judgement. I am more of a diaper lover but I love my pacis as well.

I love aviation and I'm in college to become an architect.

I'm mainly here to look for friends as I already have a girlfriend who accepts my fetish if you will. I am looking for someone to share experiences with as well as someone who can understand the lifestyle.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to meeting you

Ttthayer said:
My name is Tyler! I'm a 20 year old male and I live in Oregon.

I've had a general interest in diapers since I was about 12 but now that I'm living alone in the dorms, I can finally act on it freely without fear of judgement. I am more of a diaper lover but I love my pacis as well.

I love aviation and I'm in college to become an architect.

I'm mainly here to look for friends as I already have a girlfriend who accepts my fetish if you will. I am looking for someone to share experiences with as well as someone who can understand the lifestyle.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to meeting you

Welcome! Nice to see a local here. I'm from Beaverton. How about you?

AnimeDude892 said:
Welcome! Nice to see a local here. I'm from Beaverton. How about you?

Awesome! I'm from Portland! Nice to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back