Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: What do your dream pair of littlespace shoes look like?

  1. #1

    Default What do your dream pair of littlespace shoes look like?

    I know most of my threads are fashion focused but I love love love clothes! hehe..

    What do your dream littlespace shoes look like?

  2. #2

    Default

    A pair of little kids flashing led shoe's like the ones flash when you walk and run.
    Too cute.

  3. #3

    Default

    Flashingstarpy shoes with flowers on like I used to have

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    A pair of little kids flashing led shoe's like the ones flash when you walk and run.
    Too cute.
    I second this.

  6. #6

    Default


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New-2015-Children-Shoes-Adult-Heelys-Breathable-With-Wheel-Roller-Skates-Fashion-Kids-LED-Lighte.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	28131
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oazkkz1461064826013.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	28132

    Please Santa

    I try a be a good boy. Promise.

  7. #7

    Default

    I would like PAW Patrol shoes, or Blue's Clues ones.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    just like this, with lace ankle socks. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000914.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	28130
    Yes! Those ones, they are so pretty!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by siysiy View Post

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New-2015-Children-Shoes-Adult-Heelys-Breathable-With-Wheel-Roller-Skates-Fashion-Kids-LED-Lighte.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	28131
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oazkkz1461064826013.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	28132

    Please Santa

    I try a be a good boy. Promise.
    You can get ones just like this in your size! Have a look on aliexpress.com

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    just like this, with lace ankle socks. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000914.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	28130
    ​I was thinking along the same lines, but in pink.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Dec-2016, 03:11
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17-Sep-2016, 05:22
  3. Littlespace vs. grown up meditation for relaxing
    By Raindrops in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2016, 11:55
  4. Toe Shoes / Barefoot Shoes
    By cgh in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2014, 18:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.