Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In honor of Rouge One I would like to know, which side would be with? Rebel? Fight for freedom, or Imperial? Side with the war machine and work for a unified galaxy. Personally I would side with the Empire.

Neither, star wars is wimpy.

tumblr_mc7jvvxgQC1qjurp1o1_1280.jpg

9TdpG.jpg

3684122.jpg

The (Real) Emperor Protects...

Sith 4 lyfe

Cereal said:
Sith 4 lyfe
I feel good in you turn from the dark side.
Lol just kidding .

I did see Star Wars - Rogue One at the Cineplex in "The Loop" Shopping Plaza in Methuen, Massachusetts this past Friday afternoon. I identify with being a Rebel. I would be a Rebel X-Wing Fighter Pilot.
DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!!!

Don't like Empires but that Empire is just plain evil.

I feel left out cause I don't know what any of this stuff means ;-:

The Empire proooobably has health and dental benefits, sooooo.... yeah. Sorry, Rebel Alliance, I gotta look out for number 1.

Rebel Alliance of course. I've always tended to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing, working for little pay, busting my ass for a cause...sign me up!

Given that I was formerely a stormtroopers and that it actually mimics the real life establishmentioned that exists: EMPIRE 4 LYFE

Yes but there's a chance of choking to death for failing at your mission.
Songnar said:
The Empire proooobably has health and dental benefits, sooooo.... yeah. Sorry, Rebel Alliance, I gotta look out for number 1.

foxkits said:
Yes but there's a chance of choking to death for failing at your mission.

Sure, though there are far less happy ways to die for rebels too, should they fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back