Thread: Media / people pointing the finger.

Default Media / people pointing the finger.

You know what pisses me off? when half witted people don't understand things and point there fingers at something.

For example you occasionally hear stories of people dropping dead from energy drinks, meanwhile they leave out important facts such as the person being allergic to or having heart problems in the first place, person could of even been diabetic.

You also come across this a lot whenever a school shooting happens, people will point there fingers to violent video games.

Don't people ever analyze stuff they see and hear on the news? It seems so fucking biased, they will always get one Fuck Witt with a PHD to agree with them, while the majority are like, there are no fucking links you moron.

It always seems to fit a agenda or some sort, such as the "ban violent video game group", or the group of people who think video games are sexist.. those are the worst..

You even see one sided arguments saying that computers and the internet make people stupid, no it makes people who can't think properly stupid. If you know how to use a tool and to think, It makes you smarter. I have a desire for knowledge and having the internet is like a wet dream. Without the internet I wouldn't be smart honestly, I would be a brain dead zombie. I must say it even improves my spelling since I read tons online.

Man, some of the shit I've seen, make out that energy drinks are worse than cocaine, and there gonna kill you, It's not like those pack of cigarettes you left out, wasn't the problem lol.

Human nature, sadly, is that people feel a strong need to find something or someone to blame. It helps make things black and white so that they don't have to look any further, analyze situations, and/or think critically.

The truth is usually frightening and a large majority of the world's population just can't handle that kind of fear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    Don't people ever analyze stuff they see and hear on the news? It seems so fucking biased, they will always get one Fuck Witt with a PHD to agree with them, while the majority are like, there are no fucking links you moron.
    Sure. That's just what capture's people's attention. It's captured your attention enough to be annoyed about it and post a thread here!

But that's all they want: your attention. Everyone knows the media are corrupt and full of bullshit. No sensible person believes everything they see and hear. They're just trying to keep your attention so they can sell advertising.

And every few minutes, some corrupt organisation manages to sneak through some nonsense propaganda. It's all part of the game and everyone (in the business) knows it.

Honestly, there are so few news organisations, and so many lazy journalists that it's easy (and symbiotic) for the media news to be manipulated to disseminate bullshit. Corporations write the news they want and journalists have their job done for them.

Rise above the nonsense and learn to read-between-the-lines to see what's really happening. Use it to your advantage. Play the game, or get played. It sucks, but it's how life works at the moment.